If You Will Marry Me

"You know Astrid," Hiccup begin with a small smile as he turned to face Astrid. The two where on Itchy Armpit, laying down in the grass and watching the stars.

Astrid turned her head towards her boyfriend and smiled. "What is it, babe?" She asked.

Hiccup sat up, cross legged. "How long have we've been together? Four? Five years?" He asked. Astrid sat up and grabbed her man's hand, grazing his palm with her finger.

"I think it's been five years since we first got together..."

Hiccup looked down at their hand before grabbing Astrid's elbows. He stood up, pulling her with him.

"Hiccup?" Astrid asked softly, wondering what he wanted. He gave her a reassuring smile before trailing his hands up her arms, to then stop at her cheeks.

"You love me, right?" The chief asked softly, mesmerizing Astrid with his soft look. "Of course I love you, babe. Why do you wonder?" She asked.

Hiccup shrugged softly, smiling and leaning his forehead against Astrid's. The blonde almost melted in his arms and Hiccup had to support her so she wouldn't fall.

Astrid leaned against her man's chest and wrapped her arms around his back, burring her face into the warm leather.

Time passed without them talking. They just stood there, smiling and holding each other as if their life's depended on it.

Astrid suddenly pulled away and looked up. Hiccup caught her gaze with a smile.

"I was just wondering..." Hiccup suddenly said. Astrid had to think about what he was wondering about and when she knew, she nodded.

The blonde pulled away her arms from the chief and walked over to the edge of the cliff.

Hiccup caught Astrid's waist after she had taken a few steps and pulled her against him.

Astrid turned her head towards Hiccup and was caught by surprise. Hiccup's lips pressed against hers and she immediately placed her left hand on his cheek, kissing back.

The auburn haired man pulled away with a audible pop and smirked. Astrid's body moved itself against him, wanting to hug him but she didn't have the strength to lift her arms.

"Gods to I love you, babe," Astrid said dreamily. Hiccup laughed and said, "I love you to. More than I should for my own good."

This time, Astrid laughed softly and pulled away, again, disappointing Hiccup.

The blonde hair woman went over to the spot where they'd sat a few months ago.

Where she'd braided his hair.

Hiccup smiled and walked after her, hugging her from behind. The man's arms wrapped around Astrid's thin waist, pulling her against him.

Hiccup placed his head on her shoulder.

Then, he pressed his lips against her neck and kissed her pulse. Astrid almost shuddered in his arms but held herself.

However, she couldn't hold herself when she felt Hiccup's tongue move from under her ear to the bottom of her neck.

Hiccup smirked and did it again. "Hiccup...please," Astrid pleaded. "I can't do you here, the dragons are sleeping behind us..." Hiccup whispered.

Astrid groined. "If we would have been home, then you would have already been bent over my desk."

Hiccup only made it worse. She would have pinned him to the ground and rode him senseless of the dragons wouldn't be there but...destiny, isn't it?

However, Astrid almost fainted when she heard Hiccup said, "But now that where not home, I can finally ask you if you want to marry me..."

Astrid whipped around in his grip, her braid almost slapping her on the cheek.

Hiccup smiled and pulled away. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Astrid's hands flew to her mouth and she almost...froze right there. She suddenly held out her hand and Hiccup stood up, slipping the ring onto her thin digit.

Astrid smiled and looked at the forgery on her ring before looking up.

Hiccup wound his arm around Astrid's neck and pulled her against him. He pressed his lips against Astrid's and it became a make out session immediately.

Their tongues danced between their locked mouths. Astrid's arms flew around Hiccup to pull him closer.

They separated for a few second but Astrid leaned up and kissed him again. Hiccup kissed back affectionately.

Then, they pulled away, smiling like dorks.

"Of course I will marry you, babe..."

(A/N: Just a little something for the vid above! I'm off watching it again, bye!)

-Toothless_NightFury1.