Radio

Night had fallen upon the small village in the middle of nowhere. Astrid was sitting on their king sized bed, scrolling though some old photos on her phone.

The clock and recently hit half ten and she was waiting for her husband to get done with one of his projects.

Social medias buzzed on her phone from time to time. Facebook. Twitter. Nothing new. The small radio she used to take with her while she showered, played music from her nightstand.

Astrid frowned when she heard Hiccup sign in frustration. She cleared the apps on her phone to save battery and turned it off, placing it screen-down on her nightstand.

She crawled out of the bed and walked up to the desk on the other side of the slightly dark colored room.

"Babe," Astrid whispered when she reached her man, placing her hands on his shoulders and leaning down, kissing his neck softly.

Hiccup tilted his head to left, allowing her more access. "M'Lady..." He signed and placed down his pencil, closing his eyes. "Hiccup. Come on...lets go to sleep," The blonde whispered out, her breath trailing down his neck, collar and under the thin fabric of the t-shirt.

Astrid suddenly pulled away, leaning her chin against his shoulder and trailing her hand down his arm to grab his hand.

She laced her fingers with his and stood up normally, thuggish on his hand.

Then, a song came up on the radio. And it was a catchy one.

Now excuse me if I sound rude
But I love the way that you move
And I see me all over you now

Hiccup stood up after a few seconds and smiled softly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest.

Baby, when I look in your eyes
There's no way that I can disguise
All these crazy thoughts in my mind now
(There's just something about you)

Astrid smiled like a fool into his chest. Her arms wrapped around his torso, under his arms.

You got the lock
I got the key
You know the rest
You know just where I wanna be
Don't ever stop controlling me
I kinda like it when you bring me to my knees,

They stood there for a while. Astrid was at least happy. Hiccup had been really cold to her the last few days. He just ignored her and acted as if she was just air.

You got me wrapped up
Around your finger
I'd do anything for your love now
And when you touch it,
The feeling lingers
Takes me up so high I can't come down

Sure, they ate and slept together, - sleep as with dreams - but it still hurt her.

I don't ever wanna give up
All this spell you got me under
I see fireworks when we touch now
(There's just something about you)

Hiccup is, was and had always been her only true friend. Yeah, Ruffnut and the others were her friends but not like Hiccup.

Your body fits on mine like a glove
Let them say whatever they want
It's too late 'cause you're in my blood now
(There's just something about you)

Not to mention, Hiccup had been her husband since they were seventeen. Thanks to the sadly passed Stoick the Vast, Hiccup's father and the old mayor of the village.

You got the lock
I got the key
You know the rest
You know just where I wanna be
Don't ever stop controlling me
I kinda like it when you bring me to my knees

At least they acted like a couple now and not like two completely random strangers when they went grocery shopping.

"I'm sorry, M'Lady. I'm sorry for being so cold. The only thing I ever thought about was the project to the new houses. I'm sorry," Hiccup said and pulled back slightly, gazing into her eyes.

"It's alright. I'll always forgive you."

[cont.]

(A/N: I really like this song, - though I don't know the lyrics XD. The picture of the radio is mine. I just wanted you guys to know how it looked like. 😅 Anyway, the music in the bathroom is based of me.

I really shouldn't take a radio in with me. I just stay in there forever, dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower. HEY! THAT'S A SONG.

AND OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M TRAVELING TO ALNWICK. (Guess what movie they played there.)~)

- Toothless_NightFury1.