Scar Kiss

Astrid was worried.

Hiccup was hurt.

Astrid was afraid.

Hiccup was hurt.

Astrid was astonished.

Hiccup was hurt.

Astrid was sad.

Hiccup was hurt.

Because, he really was hurt. He had told Astrid that when he was out in the forest, trying to draw something, a flock of Terrors though that he was a threat and attacked him. So now, he had huge bloody wounds on his back, neck and arms. He did have one on his cheek but that wasn't so big that I would leave a scar.

The other would but not that.

So, Astrid had brung him to her house. - where she lived alone due to the fact that her parents had died. And, with that said, the wounded and hurt boy now sat on a chair, just about to being takes care of.

"Why does this always happen to me?" Hiccup asked Astrid as she slowly sat down on the chair in front of him.

She looked at him with sad eyes. "I don't know, Hiccup. I really don't know..." She said slowly.

"I mean, it was only last week when I woke up from the coma..." He said, sounding empty. "Hiccup...look at me!"

The boy looked up from the ground and into the icy blue eyes of his crush. "No matter how you look, I will always care about you, okay?"

The boy nodded. What was more unexpected for him was when Astrid placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and another hand under his chin.

She looked him in the eyes before looking down at his lips. Right after that, her lips met his in a soft but sweet kiss.

However, this kiss wasn't like the one before. This was longer, softer and more passionate.

Hiccup just sat there, kissing back with as much force as she did in the beginning. It didn't even surprise him when Astrid slid her tongue inside his mouth, tangling it with his.

The two sat there for who knows how long, kissing and making out, not even caring about the surroundings.

They where happy. A little hurt but happy. Because they had each other. And that was the most important.