Two New Alphas

(A/N: Based upon the soundtrack.)

Toothless shot a final plasma blast at Drago's Bewilderbeast. It roared in pain and before everyone knew it, one of the dragon's horns had fell off, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

Toothless roared loudly at the alpha. Hiccup leaned forward to place a calloused hand onto Toothless' head.

"The alpha protects them all," He said, disgust shown on his face. The late alpha backed of with an almost scared face before he dived into the water, with Drago still holding onto him.

Hiccup looked down into the water to make sure that the huge dragon wouldn't come back and when he knew that it wouldn't, he flew down Toothless to the middle of the village.

Everyone cheered. Even Astrid, who looked more like a child after getting it's present on Snoggletog.

All of the dragons flew down to surround the new alpha. Cloudjumper, Valka's Stormcutter, flew down as landed in front of the Night Fury, bowing his head.

All the other dragons followed and did the same thing as the four-winged dragon did.

Toothless proudly stretched himself to look more magnificent than he already was.

He then roared proudly, the others followed him, firing into the air, creating a huge firework.

Then, Hiccup turned towards his dragon and stroke his large head. "You never cease to amaze me, bud, thank you."

He leaned his forehead against his dragon's and they stood there for a second or two before Toothless licked his rider.

The crowd of Vikings laughed.

Dragon's with owners flew to greet them a hello after the separation.

"Stormfly!" Hiccup heard a sweet voice say though the laughters. He looked towards the ire toon where he had heard that from and saw his girlfriend run towards her dragon.

Hiccup smiled as laughed when he saw Gobber wanting to hug his dragon, Grump.

Valka slowly walked up to her son with a small smile and took his arm into her hand before placing another hand in his chin.

"Your father, would be every bit as proud as I am," She told him. "Thank you, I'm glad your here, mom."

"As here I'll stay."

Valka backed away when she saw a certain blonde slowly walk up to her son.

Just a few yard away from her boyfriend, Astrid set off into a run and jumped when she had reached him. She wrapped her legs around his middle and her arms around his neck, pressing her lips against his.

Hiccup almost fell back because of the force from the jump but he held herself standing and held up Astrid by placing his hands on her thighs.

Astrid smiled, kissing him harder.

A few people was watching. Including Gobber who covered a child's eyes.

Astrid then pulled away, jumping down into the ground. Hmm, she had envied being taller than him for a second but now, she felt so tiny.

Was this how Hiccup had felt when they where fifteen and she was taller than him?

Hiccup laughed and wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist, pulling her closer.

"I want you to meet someone..." Hiccup told her softly and pulled away an arm from her, gesturing or his mom to come.

Valka slowly went to the two with a small smile. "Mom, this is Astrid, my girlfriend."

Valka smiled brightly. "And Astrid, this is my mom," Hiccup said and looked at her.

"Hello, Mrs. Haddoc-"

"Oh, please, just call me Valka," The woman said with a smile and shook Astrid's hand.

•••

"Babe, you where so amazing out there today!" Astrid said cheerily and hugged her boyfriend. "I'll see you around," She said at last an pulled away, heading for her, still standing, house.

Hiccup, however, grabbed her arm. "No...please, stay with me," Hiccup begged. Astrid looked at him with worried eyes.

"What is it, babe?" She asked. "I just want you to stay with me. After all that have happened today, I don't want to ever leave your side again."

Astrid smiled softly, walked up to her man and wrapped her arm around his shoulder, slowly leading him to their unforgotten place.

•••

They finally reached the Cove and smiled.

"This place is even more beautiful than I remembered," Astrid said softly.

"Not as beautiful as you are, M'lady..." Hiccup whispered into her head. That made it. Shivers ran up and down her spine, making her shudder.

Hiccup smiled and got out of her grip, hugging her. "Your mine, M'lady. All mine...you know that, right?" The chief asked.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck and buried her nose into his armor.

"Of course I know."

"Good, because I wouldn't want it in any other way..."

Me neither, babe."