Forever And Always

(A/N: Comment to the photo below. I'll also reveal names later on.)

They were laying in bed. Nothing to do but to just lay there and snuggle up together.

Astrid didn't know how that had happened. One second, she was studying with him in the kitchen. Then, they had ended up in bed and just laid there, snuggling.

No, they had not had sex. It's was too early. They were just sixteen. Not that they had not broken a few rules before but this step was too big.

At least for now.

Heh, NOTHING!

Anyway, Astrid signed and sat up, cross-legged. Hiccup sat up slowly and placed a Han on her back. "Astrid, what's wrong?" He asked.

She scratched her shoulder before scooting to the edge of the bed. Before, like, just a few minutes or seconds ago, Hiccup had asked her to be his girlfriend.

Astrid still hadn't answered. "We..." She started and stood up, walking over to the door and placing her hand on the frame. She turned her head slightly.

Hiccup stood up slowly, considering his amputated leg after a horrific car accident with a drunk man.

"We...what?" He asked softly and proceeded to walk up to he but Astrid whipped around and held up her hands, stopping him.

"We...we can't be together."

Hiccup's slight smile faded fully and he looked...sad. Hurt. Defeated. Almost...wanting to cry.

"Not before we had a normal make out," Astrid said and walked up to him quickly, pushing him into the bed and sitting down on his lap. She leaned over him, smiling before pressing her lips against his.

Hiccup's eyes widened but soon closed and so did the remaining gap between their bodies.

•••

"Wow, okay, that was worth being almost heartbroken for. Astrid, that...you...we? Did we just...?" Hiccup stuttered out.

Astrid laughed out and stood up on we hands and knees. "Now...we're together now. Yes, I accept."

"Finally!!"

(A/N: So, those three are my new birds. The two nymph parrots, - or whatever they're called - are named, Rikky (the male) and Tikki (the female).

The female is the one closest to the camera. Her name is Tikki, aka Tikki from Miraculous Ladybug BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT KWAMI! And Rikky is the male behind her.

The parrot full of colors above Rikky and Tikky is Mango. A love bird. I don't know what they're called. Sorry. I names him mango because HE HAS THE COLORS OF A MANGO, RIGHT?!?!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.