What to do?

(A/N: I don't know if I used this pic in another chapter but I don't care. Anyway, here's the story;)

Hiccup couldn't believe it. He was slumped over his father, hands on his chest. "Dad..." He whispered.

He couldn't believe it. Toothless was just about to kill him before his father sprinted in front o him as pushed him away right before he took the shot.

He felt the tears tickle down his cheeks. 'My father...he's gone!' He thought.

He heard dragons land a few years away from them and a gasp. 'Astrid...'

And he was right. The blonde was beside him in seconds. "Oh no...Hiccup..." She whispered and placed one of her hands on his neck, caressing it before placing her other hand on his knee.

He saw her sit down beside him and letting a tear or two roll down her cheek.

Hiccup just sat there, not caring about his mother saying soothing things. His mind was on his girl.

His life.

"Astrid..." He whispered. The blonde looked up and him and as if she knew, she crawled against him, placing her head on his shoulder.

She grabbed his right hand and squeezed it lightly. "Hiccup, what are we going to do?" She asked.

"I don't know..."

•••

"May the Valkyries welcome you and lead you though Odin's great battlefield. May they sing your name with love and fury so that we might hear it rise from the depths or Valhalla and know that you've taken your rightful place, at the table of kings. For a great man has fallen. A warrior. A chieftain. A father. A friend."

Gobber took his place back with the others before they shot flaming arrows into the small ship Stoick was laying in.

They watched the boat slowly catching fire.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm not the chief you wanted me to be and...I'm not the peacekeeper I though I was. I...don't know..." Hiccup said, trailing off.

Valka looked at her son and walked up to him. "You came early into this world. You where such a wee thing. So frail, so fragile. I though you wouldn't make it, but your father. He never doubted. He always said you'd become the strongest of them all. And he was right."

The tall woman walked in front of him and cupped his face. "You have the heart of a chief and the souls of a dragon. Only you can bring our worlds together. That is who you are, son."

Hiccup looked up at his mother before slowly walking past her. "I...I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I'd never could. How-how do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless. I guess...you could only try..."

Hiccup looked down before feeling a light hand on his shoulder. He looked to his right and found Astrid standing there.

"He would always call me his future-daughter-in-law during a Dragon Race. He was so happy about us after we got together. I surely will miss that, even though we already are engaged..." Astrid said and looked up at her man.

Hiccup looked down at his soon-to-be-wife and smiled. Suddenly, the blonde hugged him. He hugged back and birdied his nose into her hair. "I love you, Astrid..."

"I love you to, babe..." She whispered back and pulled away, looking up at him.

Hiccup kissed the top of her head before looking out over the still burning ship.

"Guys, we're going home!"

"Uh, with what?"

"Uh, he took all of the dragons..."

"No, not all of them."

(A/N: Another chapter is done guys. So, as maybe some of you guys who knows me, I have hazel brown eyes. But a few weeks ago, I wanted to change my eye color to green, (because I love Hiccup's eyes!) and searched for how to do it. Now, my eyes are slowly going green! The outline of the iris is like hazel green now so maybe a few more weeks or months! Yay!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.