Argue

Astrid was afraid. Se was truly afraid and she didn't know what she would do. What could she do?

Everything had started with that she and her boyfriend, Hiccup, had gone a little bit overboard. So now, she stood there, in the bathroom, holding a pregnancy test. Is was positive, meaning that she was pregnant.

That was what Astrid was afraid of. She didn't want to tell Hiccup because she was sure that he'd get angry and leave her just because it was her fault to not give him protection.

Because if she had, then this wouldn't have happened.

Astrid shook her head as she looked down at the pregnancy test. "This can't be real...it just can't..." She whispered and took a last look at it before she threw it in the trash.

However, she forgot to to cover it up so it laid there, easy to be seen though the papers by anyone.

The blonde just didn't care. She walked into her and her boyfriends room before jumping into the bed.

She laid down, looking like a big crying mess.

But, Astrid really didn't know how long she's been like that. It must have been quite a time because she suddenly heard the door open to their house. Right after stepping in, Hiccup heard sniffling a come from his and Astrid's room. Without the care to take off his shoes, he walked inside and saw Astrid, laying on their bed, crying.

"Astrid!" Hiccup exclaimed before rushing towards his girl. He sat down on the bed next to her and pull the blonde into his lap. However, she protested and turned her back to him.

"Astrid...?"

"Please...just, just leave me alone for a...a while." The man looked at his love and nodded, even though she couldn't see it.

He then stood up. "Alright...I'll be in the bathroom..." He said before walking away. But, Astrid didn't move.

Hiccup walked down the hallway and into the bathroom. He turned on the light and was just about to change his shirt when he saw doe thing in the trash. He leaned down and picked it up.

It was the pregnancy test that Astrid had thrown away. Before understanding what it really was, he read it and his eyes widened.

However, just as she was heading towards their room, Astrid jolted out of the bed and yelled, "No, Hiccup! Don't go in the-"

"Astrid?" Hiccup started. "What is this?" He asked and raided his hand, showing the pregnancy test.

The blonde didn't even answer. She just stood there, head bowed and tears building in her eyes.

"Astrid!"

Right after saying that, he regretted it. Because it came out more like a angry voice than a; "I-want-to-know-what-this-means," thing.

The woman looked up, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry Hiccup! I know that you don't want this! Heather do I, but it happened! I'm sorry...just, just...leave me forever if you want! I don't care, I'll just go and die after your gone..." The last sentence came out as a whisper and Hiccup suddenly rushed forward to grab her arms.

"Astrid! You won't do anything!" Hiccup said and pulled her against him. The blonde gasped but wrapped her arms around his middle. "Astrid...do you even know how long I've been waiting for you...and for this? It was my dream. To someday find the one and only so we can be a family. And, you are the one ad only, Astrid. I won't leave you just because we made a mistake so you can go and take suicide...no, I will always be there for you, Astrid..."

"But Hiccup...what if this turns out to be more than we can ever handle? What if we someday realize that we weren't made for each other as the poor kid just has to travel back and forth us. I don't want to let my child go though the same thing as I did when I was small. I just don't think that this is a good ide-"

"Marry me.."

"Ugh, huh?!" Astrid almost chocked on her saliva. She stood there, in Hiccup's arms this time, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"M-marry you?"

"Yes, I want you to marry me, Astrid Hofferson. I want to be the husband and best friend that always will be there for you. I'm good times or bad. Astrid, I want this baby. And I want you by my side as we raise him or her with time..."

Without any further explanation, she nodded and woman threw her arms around her fiancée, hugging him tightly.

Hiccup signed in relief and wrappe his arms around his future wife. "I love you..."

"I love you to, M'lady...and, we need to tell my mom."

"Hiccup, don't ruin the moment..."

(A/N: So, thank _hiccstrid_forever_ for this chapter. However, I don't think that it played out so well after the second row 😂😂. Anyway, I was just about to update; "This Changes Everything," before I got the comment so I thought; 'hell, why not. And...if I don't write it now, then I will forget everything so...'

I hope you liked it, _hiccstrid_forever_ and I hope that everybody else liked it...to...)

- Toothless_NightFury1.