Consideration

(A/N: Imagine this but after the battle with Drago and his Bewilderbeast.)

Finally. The long battle with Drago had finally ended. Dragons were flying above, in search for their riders. Hiccup petted Toothless on the head with a smile. "Great job, bud," He said. Valka, Hiccup's long lost mother walked up to him and ran her hand though his hair.

"I can't believe you're already grown up," She said in awe. "It's been such a long time. You have to tell me everything."

"I will," Hiccup said and turned his head towards the person behind him waiting patiently. "Oh, mom, this is Astrid. My girlfriend," He said and stretched out his arms. Astrid smiled softly and took his hand.

Valka smiled widely and took one of Astrid's hands in hers. "Oh, she's beautiful," She said.

"Have you two ever thought about making beautiful children together?" Came a manly voice from behind them. The couple turned around to see who it was.

Eret.

"E-excuse me?" Astrid asked.

Eret laughed loudly. "Have you two ever thought about making beautiful children together?" He asked again, more clearly this time and smirking.

Hiccup smiled and looked at Astrid. He begun to laugh. She was red. Like, really red. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Well, maybe. First, we need to get married but, yeah," He said, knowing that he had blown his cover of a surprise propose.

Astrid furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at him.

"When we get married?" She asked. Hiccup rolled his eyes. "Of course, you don't want to break the rules, right?" He asked and pulled her closer by a hand on her waist.

"No, it's not that. I'm just...when we get married. So you do want to get married?"

"I do."

"Already practicing for the big day are we?" Astrid laughed out, only to realize that they stood alone. No Toothless. No Valka. No Eret.

"...M'Lady," Hiccup begin with a smirk and leaned down. Just as their lips were about to touch- "Are you guys coming?" Tuffnut asked from above of Belch. "Yeah, come on, it's time for a Dragon Race," Ruffnut said before they flew away.

"I'm sure I can beat you this time!" Astrid yelled while running off towards Stormfly. "We'll see," He said under his breath and jumped onto Toothless.

"I might win the game for you. Anything for your loved one, right, Toothless?"

The Night Fury grumbled before shooting up into the sky.