Pregnant

Astrid quickly jumped out of her and Hiccup's bed, rushing to the washroom, puking.

Hiccup woke up at the sound of weird gagging notices and realized that Astrid wasn't beside him. He quickly fastened his prosthetic, rushing out of their room and to where the sound came from.

He found Astrid in the washroom, puking. He went over to her and gathered her hair, holding it.

"Thanks, babe" Astrid managed to get out before puking again.

When she finally finished, she washed her hands and mouth.

"You alright?" Hiccup asked. "Yeah..." The man raised an eyebrow. "No..."

He lifted Astrid into his arms and walked into their room, gently laying down his wife of a few weeks.

"Did you ate something that didn't agree with your stomach yesterday?"

"No, I ate the same thing you did yesterday. Remember?"

"Oh yeah..."

Astrid signed and brought her legs up to her chest. "Well, go to Gothi later. I have some chiefing to do today but I should be home at about...sunset, maybe earlier."

"Mmm, alright..." Astrid said before hugging him. "I just don't want to get you sick..."

Hiccup nodded and placed a kiss on the top of her head before placing one on her cheek.

"I love you..." He said before walking away to get dressed.

Astrid sat down on their bed with a smile as she watched her husband her dressed.

•••

The blonde was overwhelmed. How could she even tell him? How would he react? What would he say? What if...what if he didn't want it?

Those questions where running around in Astrid's head as she heard the front door open.

"Astrid, I'm home" She heard Hiccup's voice come from downstairs. She took a deep breath and walked down.

"Hey..." She said when she reached downstairs. However, she stopped at the last staircase.

Hiccup smiled and went over to his wife, leaning up to plant a small kiss on her lips.

Astrid smiled and for a moment, drifted away.

"Astrid..." Hiccup whispered when he pulled away. He grabbed her wrists to pull her down from the stair.

"Did you go to Gothi?" Hiccup asked. "Yeah..."

"And?"

"She told me that I was...that I was-"

"Pregnant?"

Astrid's eyes widened. "How did you know?" She asked, surprised. "I'm not stupid, you know..."

The two laughed. "So, your not mad?" Astrid asked. "Why would I be mad? That's all I have been dreaming of. Getting married to the love of my life and making a family with her..."

"Yeah..." Astrid breathed out. She grabbed the lower belt of his flight suit and pulled him against her. Hiccup smiled and wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling her close.

"I love you..."

"I love you to, Astrid. Both of you."