Traveling

(A/N: Just something small I dreamed last night.)

"Hiccup," Astrid said affectionately and wrapped her arms around her husbands waist, pulling herself closer to him.

Hiccup turned his head to look at his beautiful wife while still flying Toothless.

After his last chief meeting, Hiccup had only been able to be home on Berk for at least two weeks before he needed to go to another.

So now, he was going to the chief meeting. With Astrid.

"Yes, M'lady?" Hiccup asked just as affectionately. Astrid buried her face into the leather at his back and breathed in his scent. "I love you so much."

Hiccup smiled, pulled down the riding helmet from his head and placed it into Toothless' saddlebag.

He then turned towards his wife and lifted her head. Astrid started into the eyes of her husband. Then, she pressed her lips against his for a swift kiss.

Hiccup smiled, kissed her temple and turned forward again.

The rest of the flight was quite calm.

•••

It was one of the breaks at the meeting so Hiccup took that advantage to feed Toothless.

Astrid was sitting on a chair at the far back of the hall, quietly listening to the folks chatting.

Little knowing for both Hiccup and Astrid, the other men in the hall where silently talking about the blonde.

"Look at her. Oh, I would anything to have her for a night," One of them said. "I agree with you totally. I wonder who she's with."

"Think about that ass as you fuck the life out of-"

"Hey!" Hiccup yelled. Astrid looked towards him an stood up. She begin her route towards him. "I heard what you where saying! And, I don't accept it!"

Astrid reached her husband and grabbed his hand. Hiccup looked at her with a reassuring smile before putting on a tough face.

"That was my wife you where saying things about! And, really, I know she's beautiful but show some respect. Woman's aren't objects to be handled with. They're living as much as we do! So, stop making it sound like you wanna have a night with my wife! Because you won't!"

The men looked at the mighty dragon trainer, eyes wide. Suddenly, a thousand apologizes wanted to slip out of the men's mouths.

"Save it!" Hiccup told them before walking away with his wife. They walked out of the hall, and into the forest. Toothless obviously followed, slowly walking after his master and wife.

"Hiccup, that was-" Astrid couldn't even finish before Hiccup had pressed his lips against hers, hard.

The blondes arms flew up to Hiccup's neck and snaked around it, pulling him closer.

Suddenly, Astrid pulled away to ask, "When are we going home?"

"In a few hours," Hiccup told her as she leaned her forehead against his. "Good, because I can't wait to thank you, properly."

Hiccup smiled, lifted on of his hands and brushed it though Astrid's bangs.

He pulled away from his love, bragged her hands and lifted it. Astrid spun around under his arm before snuggling into Hiccup's chest.

Toothless smiled his gummy smile and walked up to the couple, wrapping is tail around them. The two laughed and leaned against Toothless, scratching him behind the ears.

Little known for the three of them, the men that have been talking about Astrid, has been watching the whole scenery.

And, they knew that when they would come home, they would pay a little extra attention to their wife's for being with them when the hard times come.