Keiko

Astrid started the camera and held it up so that it was recording her.

"Guys, guess what my amazing husband is taking me for my birthday..." Astrid said to the camera as she looked towards the road.

She paused, then looked at Hiccup. "He's taking me to see Keiko!" She said out in joy. "You know, the star from Free Willy." [1]

Astrid turned the camera towards her husband who sat at the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I guess, I just had to. I mean, they're soon releasing him into the wild so this may only be a once in a lifetime chance...better take it then leave it..." Hiccup said, eyes focused onto the road.

Astrid turned the camera neck to her. "And, this is not going to be a show. It's just a little meeting with the most awesome animal of all times," She said, smiling.

Hiccup laughed and turned into a parking lot were a huge sign was placed.

On it stood, "SeaWorld."

Astrid squealed. "See you soon guys!" She said before stopping the camera.

She placed it on the leather armrest in between them before unbuckling the seatbelt.

Hiccup chuckled as he pulled to a stop. Astrid almost jumped out of a car.

Hiccup shook his head with a grin as he tuned of the car, unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled out the keys from the ignition.

Then, he stepped out and closed the door, locking the car by pressing on the automatic car key.

He held out his hand towards Astrid and she took it. They began to walk towards the entrance of the huge building.

There was a guy meeting them at the entrance. "Magnus," Hiccup said, as if he greeted him. "Hiccup."

Astrid looked at the two.

Do they know each other? She though. I guess, if they knew each other's names, then they must know each oth-

"Astrid, this is my friend. Magnus, Astrid. Astrid, Magnus," He said, gesturing to the person he said the name of.

The older man bowed down, holding her hand. "Nice to meet you, young lady."

Astrid looked at her hand in his and pulled it away slowly. "Nice to meet you to, Magnus," She said a bit insecurely.

She didn't like it when others touched her, except for Hiccup.

"Ahem," Magnus cleared his throat. "Shall we?" He asked the married couple.

Hiccup nodded and they walked inside. Astrid looked around as she walked though a corridor under a water tank. Sharks were swimming overhead with sting rays, different types of fishes and other weird animals she didn't know the name of.

They walked out of the underwater corridor and into a dark one.

At the end, something blue shone. Magnus stopped and gestured for them to walk towards the end.

"Thanks, see you..." Hiccup said as he begun to walk towards the end with Astrid pressed tightly against him.

She was afraid of the dark. There was nothing to do about it. Hiccup gave her a smile, even though she couldn't see it.