Kiss You Now

(A/N: The clock's 11:17 PM so let's do this!!)

Astrid frowned. She didn't grown when she kissed him. At least, no so much. Hiccup was shocked, obviously by her kisses.

And he really didn't know what to do with his sweaty hands. Astrid pulled away, holding on of the boys hands on her while holding his face with her other.

The blondes mouth curved from a smile to a straight line. "Astrid?" Hiccup asked quietly, wondering why she was frowning.

"Astrid?" Hiccup asked again after she didn't answer.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad. What should I be mad at? I'm disappointed," She said, looking him in the eyes.

Hiccup's brows disappeared under his bangs. "W-why are you disappointed?" He shuttered.

"Because you never kiss me back..." Astrid said softly. Hiccup stepped back, only to have the girl in front of him follow after.

"Why do I need to k-kiss bac-"

Astrid signed. "Because I want you to kiss me back. Don't be afraid, Hiccup. You're not a bad kisser. You're Hiccup, what else is there to give? So...just relax and let me kiss you..."

Hiccup nodded. It wasn't that he didn't want her to kiss him. He was just terrified of messing it up.

A voice in the back of his mind said that if he messed it up this time, he won't get a second chance because Astrid would like/love him anymore, - if she even did that.

Astrid closed her eyes, almost in sync with Hiccup. Her lips slowly pressed against his.

Hiccup stiffened. Astrid signed and pulled away. She grabbed Hiccup by the shoulders and pushed him back onto his bed, sitting him down.

"Okay, this is how it is. I like you. I really like you. More than I should for my own good. The thing is...I want to kiss you. But, it's not so easy to show you my emotions when you stiffen like that. Just try to relax, close you eyes and focus on only one thing. To not stiffen when I kiss you..."

Hiccup looked at his crush who was nodding softly, trailing her hands towards his. "Alright..." He gave in and closed his eyes, shutting away everything else except Astrid from his mind.

"I'm going to kiss you now. Relax, Hiccup..."

Then, Astrid leaned in. The tip of their noses brushed together and Astrid smile. Hiccup didn't stiffen.

"Sshh," she hushed him softly. Her lips pressed against Hiccup's, still smiling.

Hiccup reacted, but didn't stiffen. The blonde moved her lips with his, creating a dance that they hadn't danced yet.

Hiccup peered open one of his eyes and found her smiling.

The boy himself smiled. Astrid pulled away, leaning her forehead against his.

"Thank you, Astrid," Hiccup said and squeezed her hand. "With what?" She asked.

"For liking me..."

That broke her and she pulled back, smashing their lips together a few seconds later.

Teeth numbed together clumsily but neither of them cared much. Hiccup laid down onto the bed, mostly because Astrid was pushing him down but still.

Most importantly, he didn't stiffen the second time she kissed him.