Are You Alright?

(A/N: Warning! Daddy!cup.)

Hiccup looked at his wife with a small smile as they sat on a park bench at the playground.

Astrid looked over at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. Hiccup smiled at looked at a two-year-old blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Remember how we sat here a few years ago, talking about how much we wanted a kid of our own?" He asked. Astrid nodded, laying her head on his shoulder.

"We got a kid, Astrid. I still can't believe it. We're...parents. Even after two years, I still haven't got it that I'm a father and your a mother and that we're married..."

Astrid laughed, taking his hand and stroking it with her thumb. "I can't believe it either but we did. She's ours..." She said.

Suddenly, a baby cry broke out an the two's heads snapped up. Hiccup jumped up and set off into a run.

Astrid watched as he sank to his knees on the ground, enveloping their girl into his arm. She slowly walked over to them.

"Emilia? What's wrong?" Hiccup asked, panic laced in his voice. The little girls crying ceased and she snuggled into her fathers chest. "Fell...slide," She tried to say.

"You fell from the slide?" Hiccup asked. Emilia nodded. "Oh, sshh, it's fine. You're fine now...I'm here," He said, pressing his lips to the girls blonde hair.

"Daddy," Emilia laughed. Hiccup smiled, picking her up. He looked at her. "Yeah, I'm here. And I won't let anything happen to you, sweetie."

Astrid reached them, placing her hand on her husbands shoulder, her other hand stroking the girls hair.

"What happened, babe?"

"She fell from the slide. But, she's fine. She isn't hurt," Hiccup said, looking at his wife before looking at his girl.

"Mommy, daddy!" Little Emilia laughed out. Astrid smiled, pecking her daughters cheek.

"You're a great father, babe..."

"I'm trying to be good in everything right now. Being a good husband, major and a father. At least, I have two beautiful persons in my life who supports me..."

Astrid smiled. "I love you..." She said. "I love you too, M'lady-"

"I was talking to Emilia," Astrid joked. "Sure. But I still love you..." Hiccup said, pressing his lips against Astrid's for a short kiss before pulling away and looking at his daughter.

"I love you too, Emilia."

"Love, daddy, mommy!"

The adults stood there with a smile on their faces, wondering how they could ever get such a miracle I to their lives.

(A/N: Something small for you thirsty readers! I believe Hiccstrid being about 22-23. They look just the same. And Emilia is above.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.