Quick Kiss

"Hiccup, don't..." Astrid pleaded. "I have to...I'm sorry" Hiccup said as he grabbed her arm. The chills ran down Astrid's back as she felt him press his lips against her cheek.

"I have to go..." He said before running away. He trailed his hand down her arm and fingers before jumping onto his dragon, Toothless.

Never ever have Astrid had felt that kind touch from him. Not only becuase that he kissed her for the first time ever, but also because it was him. Because it was he who had kissed him. Because it was he who loved her.

And Astrid appriciate it. She loved him to. More than anybody could think. Maybe, it was the same for both of them but if she had to, she would die for him.

She loved him so much that she could die for him...

And it was the same for him to...

Ever since that first day when Hiccup saw her, he already thought that she was stunning. And he had only been five at that moment.

But, he was already dreaming of marrying her. Not only because she was beautiful. But because she was smart, strong, agile and just...perfect.

Now, as Hiccup flew out of the dragon stables to search for Eret son of Eret who was - said by himself - the best dragon trapper in the world.

So, as he finally flew out of the last closing gate, he heard a squwak over the raging wind, hitting his ears. Hiccup slowed down the Night fUry that he was sitting on, knewing who it was and letting her catch up to him.

"Hiccup...don't think that your going though this alone, I'm here by your side the whole time, alright?" The blonde asked. Hiccup nodded with a smile and turn up-side-down with Toothless, flying over her.

"Thank you, M'lady...I love you..." He said before pressing his lips againt hers for a moment or two.

Astrid smiled and placed one of her hands on his cheek, pulling away.

"I love you to..."

(A/N: Hey guys, I know that I'm updating and everything but I certainly won't do it everyday. Mum said that she won't repair my phone so I'm really sorry guys...I hate myself right now for breaking the rule at home. It started with that mum washed my shoes and I got really angry at her, yelling at her that I was going to use them the same day. So, she gave me curfew for two whole months and a week without any electronics. So, mums not home right now and I'm using the time I can to update or write notes on the iPad so I can copie it and update again without it taking so much time. Oh, and, I'm on the computer (mums) so I'm sorry of there is something wrong with the writing...bye guys, I'm sorry again...)

- Toothless_NightFury1.