Oh My Freya

(A/N: Valentine's Day Special! Hold onto something guys...)

Today was the annual day on Berk were couples of all ages would show their love for each other.

It always begun with a huge feast at the Great Hall with lots of music and dancing and mead and just...having fun.

This time, something was missing. And Hiccup felt a little down.

It was his father. The person that had been beside him since his mother had disappeared.

This time now, instead, it was Stoick who had "disappeared" and Valka, Hiccup's long lost mother, been found.

Stoick didn't disappear. The only thing he disappeared from was from Hiccup's and the villages life's.

The man that had to take over the chiefdom after his father was not sitting in the Great Hall, all alone at the darkest corner.

He watched as people were sharing small kisses here and there, holding hands, dancing and just having fun.

He wished he could have that too. But...he and Astrid had gotten into a fight a few days ago and now, she refused to even have contact with him.

Hiccup was sad and had pulled himself away from everyone, watching his people dance and be with their loved once.

Hiccup signed and looked at Astrid who was sitting at a table with the others, her back turned against him.

He adored her. She was beautiful. She was agile. She was thin. She was long. She was...she was many things.

One of them was...her being a wife for Hiccup. Already, at the age of twenty, had they gotten married, only a few months after the battle with Drago an his Bewilderbeast.

He wanted her.

Hiccup wanted her to be his again. Not that she wasn't already his but...

He wanted her. As in...he wanted her both in bed and in his arms.

Hiccup quickly turned away his head from her when he saw her looking at him.

When he glanced back towards her direction, she was gone. More rather, she was heading towards him.

He wanted to stand up but he reached him before he could stand up fully and he fell back into the chair he was sitting in. Astrid sat down in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

That was a normal gesture she would do...before their fight.

Hiccup didn't hesitate with wrapping his arms around her waist.

Astrid stared at him. "You know, its been almost three days since we last talked...can we make it up somehow?" She asked and pulled away one of her hands, tracing the stubble on his chin.

Hiccup leaned into her hand and looked at her with half lidded eyes.

Astrid knew that look. She knew what he wanted.

It was the look of lust.

He wanted to have her. Not only like that but in bed too. Astrid stood up from his lap and grabbed his hands, pulling him up.

Hiccup looked down at her. "How many rounds do you suppose you can do before you're totally spent?" Astrid asked with a smirk and scraped her nails against the leather on his chest.

"I dunno. As many as I have the strength to..." Hiccup whispered and slowly started to pull her towards the entrance of the Great Hall.