Sleeping In

Everybody on Berk where sleeping in. Well, except Astrid. She was wondering around town, trying to figure out no body was out.

A cold air flew over her, sending chills down her spine. She begun to run, - like when you run from darkness - towards Hiccup's house.

And ever after just being fifteen, they had accidentally told each other their feelings, when then later brought them together.

Astrid ran. She ran as fast as she could. She didn't know what it was. It's was like something was following her every step.

What seemed like forever, - but only really be like, two minutes - finally ended and she boomed into the Haddock house, expecting to find everyone up. However, snores came from Stoick's bedroom so she quietly closed the door.

Astrid sneaked up the stairs, slowly entering Hiccup's room, only to find him sound asleep.

Astrid tiled her head and looked at her boyfriend, smiling as she saw him sleeping.

A flashback ran past in front of her eyes, making her whole body shudder.

Hiccup, laying in bed reminded her when he was unconscious a few months ago.

And Snoggletog was well on its saw so it must have been a few months ago.

The blonde slowly walked towards the bed, sitting down on the edge of it. Hiccup was facing away from her, his back turned against the door.

Astrid smiled and took of any metal that she had on, which also included her skirt.

Hiccup stirred beside her when she crawled under the cover with him, draping her arm over his side.

Hiccup was the one to usually spoon Astrid in times like these but right now, she wanted to return the favor.

"Mmm," Hiccup hummed. "Hey, babe," Astrid said slowly, scooting closer to her.

"Astrid?" Hiccup's voiced asked more clearly, which meant that he was in shock.

"Sshh," She begun. "Go back to sleep. I'm here."

Then, Astrid moved her hand a little to grab Hiccup's. The boy intertwined their fingers, running his thumb over her knuckles.

"Can I spoon you?" He asked softly. Astrid smiled. "No..." She said before kissing the side of his head.

"I want to give you the same feeling that you have given me all the times that you've spooned me."

"And what is that?" Hiccup asked. "To feel loved by the person you've had a crush on. To feel like someone is actually taking care of you, even though you don't want it," Astrid said.

She raised herself, using her elbow to kiss the end of his brow. Hiccup smiled and turned his head.

"Thank you, M'lady..."

Astrid smiled and leaned down, placing a small kiss on his lips before going back to their late position.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too, M'lady."

(A/N: So, what do you guys think? I think, - personally - that this came out pretty good. Bye!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.