To Young?

Astrid looked down onto the ground, signing softly. She had just gotten married to the love of her life, Hiccup.

They were happy so that wasn't the problem. The problem was that Astrid was starting do doubt herself.

I mean, being the wife of the the chief was a big role. She had to be perfect, not that she already wasn't but she's seen the other women on a few chief meetings when she came to them with her man.

They were busty, wide hips, small and chubby.

Astrid was none of them. She was long, thin, not so curvy as the other and she had started to doubt herself for that.

Hiccup seemed to notice because he crawled over the bed and sat down on his shins, placing his large hands on the blondes naked shoulders.

Astrid had planned on taking on one of Hiccup's shirts but need actually came to it.

Hiccup seemed fine with it and stroke her arm and shoulder, looking at her lovingly.

Goosebumps formed on her soft skin as his rough hands trailed over them.

Astrid hung her head, closing her eyes. Hiccup stopped and leaned to the left, looking at her.

"Astrid?" He asked in a whisper. "What's wrong?"

Astrid signed. "I'm...I'm not good enough...for you..." She forced out and sniffed.

Hiccup was taken aback and he pulled his hands away from her.

He got off the bed and walked over to her, crouching down onto the floor in front of her and laying most of his weight on his light leg.

A breeze hit his back, - since he only wore a pair of pants - and he shivered slightly.

"Astrid...how can you say that? You're everything I've ever wanted..." Hiccup said and look her hands on his, kneeling onto the ground.

"But...I'm not...like the other women from the...chief meetings," She sobbed out, a few tears trailing down her cheeks.

Hiccup signed and stood up, sitting down beside her and pulling her into his lap.

"Is that why you're so down?" He asked. Astrid nodded slightly an laid her head on his chest. Hiccup laughed.

"Astrid, don't care about that stupid saying how the chief's wife had to be. You're more than that, Astrid, trust me..." He reassured her.

Astrid looked up and gazed into his eyes. "You really mean that?" She asked. "Every single word, even those that I don't say about how beautiful you are..."

"Aww..." But, she trailed off and sadness plastered over her face. Hiccup noticed it.

"Somethings bothering you, I can see it."

"It's just..." Astrid begun. "I'm skinny and I practically have a small waist...how will I ever carry a child?" She asked. "Just like the others..." Hiccup said and pressed his lips against her forehead.

"But Hiccup," She protested. "Women everywhere have hips. I don't-" She was cut off.

"So? You're still beautiful..." He said before continuing. "And you know what? I will always love you, no matter how you look."

•••

"Seriously, babe...how do you think I'll look with a huge stomach and no waist?" Astrid asked.

Hiccup laughed and grabbed her waist, pulling her against him from the other side of the huge bed.

"You wanna find out?" He asked, making Astrid giggle. "Thought you'd never ask..." She said and moved over him, placing her legs on each side of his waist.

Hiccup smiled and peeled off her shirt.

"I really wanna find out how you look with a big stomach, considering that would be incredibly sexy..." Hiccup answered and leaned up, capturing her lower lip between his.

They continued and soon would find out how Astrid would look like with a big stomach.