The Hug

Hiccup was in his house, still learning how to walk properly. It had only been yesterday that he had awoken from his coma after defeating the Red Death.

Toothless was always beside his riders, helping out of he needed to.

The boy sat down on the couch in the living room with a sign. He probably needed help by getting up later.

Hiccup leaned against the back of the couch and looked blankly at one of the walls.

Everything had happened to fast. All that defeating and comforting in one day. But what was most surprising for Hiccup was that his childhood crush, Astrid, kissed him.

She freaking kissed him. On the lips! He still couldn't believe it. However, he didn't know what Astrid really, truly was feeling for him.

Hiccup smiled at the thought of Astrid kissing him. He still felt her lips on his, her taste and her passion.

It was just so...weird and everything. He surly hadn't excepted that Astrid would-

"Hiccup?" He heard before someone knocked on his door. Not just anybody or someone. It was Astrid. "Yeah?"

"Do you have time?"

Hiccup furrowed his eyebrows slightly before smiling faintly. "Yeah, come on in..." He said and tried to stand up but failed.

He slipped and fell back into the wooden couch, hitting his head against the back of it. Astrid came in right then and saw everything. "Hiccup!"

She sprinted over to him and placed one of her hands on his forearm while the other rested on the side of his head. Hiccup opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah...I'm fine..." Hiccup said. Astrid smiled before she slowly moved her hand to the spot that he'd hit it and slowly started to rub it.

The boy closed his eyes and leaned into the touch kinda shyly. Astrid smiled and sat down next to her friend. Her best friend.

As she continued to rub Hiccup's scalp, she slowly moved her hand from his forearm to grab his hand. Hiccup opened his eyes and looked down at their hands before he looked at Astrid.

The girl smiled once again and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's torso, pulling him against her. She buried her nose into the boys hair and stayed there.

Hiccup was a bit shocked at first but then, he wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist as much as he could. The two just sat there, hugging each other.

Toothless watched as the two young teens sat on the couch, with each other in their arms. Astrid suddenly pursed her lips and touched the top of Hiccup's head with them.

She kissed him a couple more times before pulling away her head. Astrid looked down at the boy who was nestled into her chest. She smiled and ran her fingers though his hair a couple of times.

The two knew right then that they had feelings for each other. They also knew that those feelings would remain the same throughout the years. And they also knew that they would surely spend the rest of their live's together.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter - again. I'm really tired because I was just about to go to sleep about two hours ago but then mom said that there would be star fall tonight so we went out and got to see some. He stayed outside for about an hour before getting inside again.

Right now, I am really tired because school starts in five days and that just pumps me up. That's why I'm tired.

Again, I'm really sorry for the short chapter. I'm off for bed. It's 01:26 right now so bye!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.