Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

(A/N: It's a song. I have it linked above! One day closer to my Valentines Special. In freaked out because I have writers block in smut right now!)

Astrid turned off the water to the shower and pulled away the glass doors, stepping out.

She choose to shower upstairs were there was a shower. It was a tub downstairs but since she felt kind of lazy today, she didn't want to step over the tall edge of the tub.

Therefore, she took the shower upstairs.

However, just as she was about to grab a towel, she heard some weird noises come from downstairs. She knew that it was her husband but still.

What did he even do?

Astrid quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself. Then, she brushed her hair with her fingers and ruffled it a little, parting the wet hair into smaller pieces.

Then, she unlocked the door and slipped out, turning off the light at the same time.

Astrid closed the door behind her quietly and slowly made her way to the stairs were she walked down.

She realized that the music was on from the radio and that her husband were singing with it.

Astrid giggled when she stopped at the entrance to the kitchen. Hiccup was cooking dinner and singing at the same time.

"So wake me up, before you go go!" He sang, his voice cracking a few times.

Astrid smiled and quietly walked up to him. She twisted the end of the towel and tucked it under the other. Then, she raised her arms slowly, wanting to make sure that the towel didn't fall off.

When she was sure that it didn't, she stopped walking aright when she was behind her man.

Astrid grinned and placed her hands on his shoulders, making him jump.

However, she didn't let him turn his head. "Great singing, babe. You know, maybe, I am write you into an opera class, what'ya think about that?" She asked, her voice deeply pace with sarcasm.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny, M'lady..." Hiccup joked and slowly turned around.

He turned off the heat and moved the food away from it on the way.

When he turned around, his breath caught in his throat. Sure, they have had sex, way more than twice a week but that didn't mean that it didn't surprise him every time Astrid showed up with or without only a towel.

Hiccup's eyes ran from her face to her feet to her face again. He slowly lifted his hand but hesitated, not knowing were to place them.

Astrid laughed at his stupidness and place her hands on his cheeks, bringing his face down to her height.

She crashed her lips against his, smiling softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She felt the towel getting tugged off of her and let him.

It landed on the wooden floor with a soft thud, forgotten. Hiccup placed his hands on her bare rear, slightly squeezing it.

Astrid gasped and he took that chance to slide his tongue into her mouth.

Fuck...she shouldn't have showered.

Hiccup picked her up by using an arm around her back and under her knees.

He slowly walked upstairs to their room and threw her into the soft bed, leaning over her and beginning to do his magic on her.