My Baby

(A/N: I just love this photo. I know that it's not real (sorry) but it should have been, - I know! Sorry for the bad quality.)

Hiccup tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her even closer to him.

He smiled, sensing that Astrid was smiling too. The blonde turned her eyes upwards, meeting his.

They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Astrid raised her arm slowly, snaking it gently around Hiccup's neck, fisting her hand into his hair.

Hiccup's smile widened and he leaned down, his lips meeting her ear.

"My baby," He said. Astrid shuddered in his arms, pulling him down even more.

She turned her head towards him and laying her head on his shoulder.

Hiccup closed his mouth before closing his eyes, pressing his lips against hers.

Astrid turned fully in his arms, placing her own arms on the ground. She pushed herself against him, making him lean backwards.

His back met the grassy ground of Itchy Armpit, which made Astrid smile. She kissed back, slowly swiping her tongue over his thin bottom lip.

Hiccup's hands moved over her back, making goosebumps form on Astrid's arms.

Hiccup accepted her tongue, kissing back. He caught her lower lip between his, pulling away half an inch.

Astrid moaned, kissing him after he had pulled away.

Her legs where straddling him and the forbidden place that only Hiccup had ever seen was pressing tightly against his hardening member.

Astrid pulled away, raising her hip an looking down. She smirked when she looked back at him.

"Hiccup..." He complained, joking. The chief blushed, madly. He must have been as pink as her cheeks always where.

"I'm just kidding, babe. Come on, let's take care of that beautiful thing at home, alright?" Astrid asked, laughing. She reached between them, stroking him gently though the pants.

Hiccup bent his neck backwards, closing his eyes. Astrid took that chance to kiss his throat. She laughed when he swallowed and his Adam's Apple moved over her his lips.

She pulled away and stopped stroking, making Hiccup pout. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Hey! Why did you stop?!" Hiccup complained. Astrid laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry, hubby. But...you know, the dragons are watching is right now," Astrid said.

Hiccup signed. "Alright. But as soon as we get home, I'm going to fuck you until it becomes dark."

"Oh, do you really think that you can handle...about five hours of dragon sex? Because I know I can. I don't know about you though. You're completely spent after you one round usually. And that lasts about a half an hour."

Hiccup laughed before grabbing her face and turning serious. "We'll see, baby."

"I'd like to see that, Hiccup."