Angel With A Shotgun

(A/N: Just what the title says. Badass Hiccup and changed Toothless. Modern AU.)

Hiccup tightened his arm around Astrid and she pressed herself against his side, her arms wrapped around him.

A robber was staying inside their living room. Hiccup had come home about twenty minutes ago from the police station, since he works there.

He was dressed in his normal clothes so the robber really didn't know what he worked with.

"Leave us alone or regret it!" Hiccup yelled at the robber double his size.

The man just laughed and glowed, nearing them slowly. Astrid whimpered, - just acting. She was a wife to a police man after all. Of course she would take after him. So, she re-studied and joined Hiccup.

Said man squeezed the blonde arm and looked down at her. Astrid nodded at him slowly.

They pulled apart and Hiccup reached back to his pockets on his pants.

He pulled out two guns rolled them on his fingers before pointing one to the robber.

The man just laughed, and neared him. "I warned you..." Hiccup growled. "Alright, you wanted it. M'lady..." He smiled towards his wife.

Astrid whistled and loud steps were heard running down the steps.

The robber stopped nearing the chief and looked towards the door. "Leave or deal with him..." Hiccup said and pointed his other gun towards the man.

A huge black wolf appeared behind Hiccup and it started growling.

The robber slowly backed away. Toothless took slow steps towards the robber, slowing his sharp teeth.

Astrid was standing by the door, holding the long hunting gun in her hand.

Hey, Toothless is a wolf, he was a predator, he needed meet. Therefore, they went out to hunt deer multiple times.

I mean, the basement cooler was overfull with deer meat for him.

The robber threw away his small knife and reached up his hands into the air.

Police sirens were heard and Astrid grinned, holding up her microphone to the police station. "Oops," She grinned.

•••

"My angel," Hiccup whispered as he wound his arm around his wife. "No..." She protested for a second and leaned up to press her lips against his lips.

Hiccup kissed back.

Astrid pulled away a second later, barely parting their lips. "You're my angle with a shotgun," She said before she grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Hiccup picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and he walked up the stairs with a grin.

(A/N: Silly chapter, bear with me. Also, if you read my message on my profile board, you know how I feel...)

- Toothless_NightFury1.