Test Drive 2.0

(A/N: So, I was watching Test Drive on YouTube yesterday or something and I got inspired by the end of it to do this. Ya know, when Hiccup just throws away the cheat sheet and they fly though the rocks in incredible speed? I was thinking like, maybe they did that again after Drago to get away from stuff.)

"Hey, Toothless," Hiccup said and placed his hand on the Night Furies head, stroking it. Toothless grumbled at him and closed his eyes. "What do you think bud? Wanna take a flight?"

His eyes snapped open and his mouth opened, forming a smile. His tongue flapped out and Hiccup grinned.

Jumping onto his lizard friend, he patted Toothless' neck and the shot up into the sky.

They flew far over the island. Flying to the direction where they had their first, real test flight. Just flying there, Hiccup brushed his hands though his hair and laid down on the dragon's back, petting his shoulder. Clouds smokey passed them as Toothless slowed down to the slowest speed he could without having to flap his wings that much.

Hiccup turned his head to look over the landscape and saw the old rock pillars, still covered in fog.

Hiccup sat up. "Bud, you're gonna thing I'm crazy. You remember the first time we flew around here, right?" Hiccup asked. Toothless grumbled. "Well, I was thinking, what if we do it again? Just...more professional."

The dragon groaned but Hiccup just patted his head. He clicked his tail fin once and they soared higher into the sky then ever before. The air was becoming thin when they stopped for a hover. "Okay, just, give me a sec," Hiccup said and fiddled in the saddlebag, pulling out his helmet. No, not the breast plate helmet. The flying helmet.

"Okay, are you ready?"

Toothless grumbled once again.

"Follow me," Hiccup said before unclasping husked and jumping onto the saddle. He jumped down and Toothless followed closely after him.

They neared the ground swiftly. Just a few hundred feet over the sea, Hiccup sat back into the saddle and they shoot down towards the pillars.

"Hiccup!" He heard Astrid's distant scream and he saw her in the corner of his eye. He pulled Toothless to a halt but their speed was to much. The dragon straightened his wings even more, trying to stop them. However, they were to close.

"Looks like we're doing this again, buddy," Hiccup said and changed the tail. Toothless pulled his wings back in and positioned himself flat and small. They rushed past the first pillar and he changed the tail again.

Toothless opened his wings and maneuvered though the pillars faster and better then last time. Thanks mom for double dorsal fins, Hiccup though and clicked the tail once again.

Astrid's scream was barely heard though the wind rushing pat his ears but he head it, faint and panicked.

Toothless roared, turned once more and then, they exceeded from the fog. Stormfly's squawk was heard behind them and they slowly came to a halt, hovering. The blue dragon was speeding towards them.

Hiccup pulled off his helmet and placed it into the saddleback. What happened after that surprised him. Stormfly flew over them in fast speed and Astrid jumped off, landing behind him.

"What where you thinking?!" She yelled at him. A second later, she grabbed him by the collar and smashed her lips against his, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulled him incredibly close.

Hiccup smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. Astrid pulled away and smacked the back of his head. "Don't do something like that ever again!" She yelled at him, softer than before. Then, she hugged him.

"I've missed you so much, you know. All this chiefing isn't just talking it's toll on you, ya know."

"I know. And, I'm sorry. Will you let me make it up to you?" He asked and turned forward again. Astrid nodded and swung her legs over each side of Toothless, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's waist.

Astrid turned her head towards Stormfly and mouthed for her to go home. The Nadder flew off towards Berk, leaving the three of them.

The sun was slowly setting, casting it's orange glow into them.

Romantic Flight.

(A/N: Sorry, this is just so crappy.

THIS IS MY 180th CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK. OMG.

Okay, I'm done.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.