Locked In

Astrid pulled her jacket closer around herself. The chilly air couldn't ruin her mood.

The station light was flicking slowly, meaning that the light was broken.

She was alone, or, so she though.

She heard yelling, laughing and aggressive grunts from a little bit away. The blonde turned her head towards the sounds and immediately noticed her boyfriend, Snotlout.

However, it was only him and Tuffnut, with two others that se didn't know.

Astrid also noticed a small limp body laying in front of her boyfriends feet. Which jerked when he kicked it.

The blonde gasped and begin to run towards the body.

When she actually reached her boyfriend, the once limp body wasn't there, but instead locked into the locker behind them.

"Your such a jerk!" Astrid yelled and pushed away the bulky boy. She turned around and unlocked the locker, pulling out Snotlout's cousin.

"Are you okay?" Astrid asked and brushed a hand though the boys hair. Hiccup slowly nodded.

Astrid smiled before putting on her angry face and turning around to face the boys.

"How can you be so cruel, Snotlout?" Astrid asked in disgust. Snotlout just laughed and looked at his friends. "We were just having some fun, right, Hiccup?"

Astrid looked down at the boy behind her back and felt him press himself faints it.

"Apparently, not! Just get your stupid butts out of here! I never want to see you guys again! And Snotlout, it's over!!" Astrid yelled, turned towards the auburn behind her and led him away from the older boys.

Astrid felt him whimper as if she was about to cry any minute. "Are you sure that your okay?" The blonde asked again.

"I am...for now," Hiccup told her. "Hiccup, right?" She suddenly asked. The boy looked at her and nodded slowly again.

"Yes, how did you-"

"Snotlout. I can't believe that he's your cousin. Poor thing. That stupid bastard should be locked up forever."

The two reached the station house and went inside, greeted by the nice warmth.

"Until they leave, we'll stay here, then, you're coming to my house for the night," Astrid told Hiccup slowly, awaiting for the boys to leave.

Hiccup looked at her.

He knew everything about her and have had a crush on her since he was six. And now, he was going to sleep in her house!

Astrid looked down at the lonely boy sitting beside her on the bench and pulls him in for a hug.

"When did this start? When did they start bully you?"

Hiccup looked down but snuggled into the girls chest and hugged back. "Since I was really small. About five,"

Astrid gasped, pulled him closer to comfort him.

"Well, not anymore. I'm your friend now. And I won't let anybody hurt you, okay, Hiccup?"

Oh, how he loved the way she said his name. "Okay, thank you, Astrid."

(A/N: Just a little something from a text I read today. Hard to explain. That's all from me, home you like it. Bye! I'm off for King Kong now!)

-Toothless_NightFury1.