Same Bed

She remembered the first time they slept together in his bed. Like, actually slept. With closed eyes and dreams.

• Flashback •

It was a stormy night in the beginning of the summer. Leafs where flying everywhere. The wind was hitting the houses on Berk hardly. Trees swayed in the forest. The fire poles in the middle of the village was slowly moving from side to side.

If you could sleep in this weather, then...well, then you really were a heavy sleeper. Sadly, Hiccup hadn't been blessed with that gift and was laying in his bed, wide away.

Toothless had gotten so tired out that he had fallen asleep the second he had laid down on his rock slab.

Suddenly, Hiccup jolted up in bed. Two hands where grabbing the edge of his window. However, the sixteen-year-old breathed out when he saw a familiar person enter his room.

"Astrid?" He asked. Since the wind was so loud, you could only talk normally to hear each other.

"Hey," The blonde said and tried to squeeze out the water from her soaked hair.

It had started raining a few hours ago too, making the weather worse than it already was.

Hiccup looked down at his girlfriends soaked clothes. "You wanna borrow a shirt and some pants?"

Astrid nodded a 'yes' and smiled. Hiccup walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out a green shirt that he'd grown out of. A few pants would also keep Astrid warm so he pulled out a pair of those two.

Hiccup closed his wardrobe and walked over to the blonde who was squeezing out her hair.

"Thank you," The blonde said with a smile and accepted the dry clothes.

Hiccup turned around to give Astrid some privacy in undressing and dressing.

The girl made quick work with undressing from the ice cold and soaked clothes. She then pulled on his shirt and tried the pants but they where to large.

"I'm done," Astrid said. Hiccup turned around to look at his girlfriend. "Oh Thor," Hiccup mumbled and covered his eyes.

Astrid stood there, in only Hiccup's shirt that was reaching to the middle of her thigh. The rest, was bare from the shirt, down.

Astrid giggled and walked over to her love. She grabbed the hands that was covering his eyes and pulled them down. Astrid wound her arms around Hiccup's neck and pulled him against her.

"Thank you, for the shirt," She said. Hiccup smiled slightly and placed his hands on her waist. Astrid laughed because of the tickling sensation of his hands on her sides.

Then, the blonde pulled away from her lover and walked over to the bed. "Come on, Hiccup. I won't stick around forever."

Hiccup nodded and rushed to the bed.

• Flashback Ended •

And now, that would always be like that.

Because, right now, it was their wedding night and they would always sleep together from now on.

"Hiccup," Astrid begin with a smile. "Yeah, wife?" Said man laughed. Astrid giggled lightly and sat up in his bed.

"Do you remember the day when we first slept together?" Astrid asked and turned herself towards him. The young woman laid down and placed her head on Hiccup's stomach, looking at him.

Hiccup laughed. "Yeah! That the the most awkward night ever. But...we did it again a few weeks after. Actually, those nights where the best because I could fall asleep beside such a beautiful woman like you those night."

"Aww, that's sweet..." Astrid said with a small baby voice and pulled herself up towards her man.

She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at her ring.

"I can't believe where married," Astrid said and looked at Hiccup. Said man laid back down onto the bed and looked at his own ring.

"Neither can it. Never could have I though that you would be my wife," he said. Astrid turned her attention back towards the golden ring on her finger.

She observed it and watched the details carved into the inside of the craftsmanship.

"Your really good at forging..." Astrid said slowly as she rolled the ring on her thin digit.

Hiccup smiled and laid down on his side, supporting his head with his hand. "Thank you, M'lady. It did take quite a while to get them finished but, you know what to say, good things comes to those who wait."

Astrid chuckled and snuggled into her husbands chest. "I love you, Hiccup," She said. The man wrapped an arm around her back.

"I love you to, Astrid," Hiccup said and leaned down to place a small kiss on her lips.

Astrid kissed back softly and hooked one of her legs with his.

(A/N: Hey guys. I'm officially not sick anymore. I've been feeling a little bad at school but nothing serious. Because I haven't eaten so good since I've been sick, I've lost a total of 13 pounds (6 kg). I weight about 119 pounds (54 kg) normally so I've gone from that to 105 pounds (48 kg). Mom's like, freaking out but I tell her that everything is alright.

I can't gain weight really good. No matter how much I eat. At first, I eat, then I gain about as much as I ate. Then, I go to the toilet and just lose them. So...it's going up and down. Looks like I'll be staying on 105 pounds (48 kg) for a while. Anyway, that's all from me. Take care an fly high guys!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.