Rockstar Surprise

Hiccup stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist and securing it.

He smiled, running his hands though his hair, squeezing out the remaining water before ruffling it with a small towel.

Then, he unlocked the door to the bathroom and opened it, walking it. He turned off the lights on his way out and closed the door.

He walked towards his and his girlfriends room. He signed, not believing that it was his last concert.

Oh, I didn't tell you, right?

Hiccup is a famous singer. And has been for a few years now. But, today was going to be a big day. Today, he was going to be performing his last ever concert.

I- Well get to that later, Kay?

Astrid walked in from the balcony, brining in that warm summers air into their room. Practically? Their balcony was outside their room.

She smiled, walking up to her boyfriend and wrapping her arms around his waist, hugging him.

Hiccup smiled and looked towards his left shoulder, seeing her head rest there.

He slowly turned around, placing his hands on her cheeks and leaning down, pressing his lips against hers for a second.

Astrid smiled. Her hands where on either side of his hips and she pulled him against her.

She tugged on the towel around his waist but he stopped her.

Hiccup grabbed her wrist, skating his head. "Not now. But, after the concert, you can do whatever you want with me, alright?" He asked. Astrid nodded, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing herself against him, her was laying on his chest.

Hiccup stroke her back lovingly. "I love you, M'lady."

Astrid smiled, looking up. "I love you too, babe."

Wow, it seemed to be so long ago since he had heard her voice. Sure, it was still morning and he'd awoken about an hour ago. He had left Astrid on the bed, letting her sleep in since it was going to be a tough day today.

The concert was for many reasons. The passing of his father and finding a long lost mother. But mostly, it was for a special reason that I can't tell you, yet.

The morning and day flew away fast and before they knew it, it was evening and they had to leave for the concert.

Astrid yawned in the car towards the concert. Hiccup looked at her and took away a hand from the steering wheel, placing it on her thigh.

"There's a few couches backstage. You can sleep on them. I'll fix you a hot drink and a few blankets. Just don't sleep away the whole concert..." Hiccup said, his thumb stroking her thigh.

"Okay," Astrid nodded, placing her hand on his. They intertwined their fingers while Hiccup kept driving. "I love you..." She whispered. Hiccup smiled. "I love you too, blondie."

That was another pet name for her. He had started calling her that a few times after they had had sex. That was because she had left a patch of blonde curly hair above everything.

Hiccup, the clueless dork he is, he had never heard of hair down there being so light.

That's why that pet name had come up.

Neither less to say, she wasn't very thrilled at first. But that had been about two years go. Things had changed. And, she'd come to accept it.

They held hands the whole time. Hiccup slowly pulled into the parking lot backstage and was met by his mother and a few of the crew in the band. Hiccup pulled away his hand from Astrid's, grabbing the keys and pulling them out out of the ignitor.

Astrid signed and put on a tired smile, slowly stepping out of the car. Hiccup followed her and closed the door.

He locked the car by pushing the lock button. Then, he walked up to his girlfriend and wrapped his arm around her waist and they slowly walked into the huge building together with his mother and the band.

•••

Hiccup finished singing and the huge crowd exploded in screams, claps and whistles.

He stretched out his hand into the air, holding the microphone in the other.

"Thank you for coming!" He yelled. The crowd broke out again. Hiccup continued either way, making the screams and whistles fade slowly.

"Everybody knows that miracles happen. Mine was Astrid Hofferson. Can you please come up to the stage?" He asked, looking down at her. She was standing in the first row, in front of the metal fences, looking up at her boyfriend.

Hiccup walked over to her and stretched out his hand. Astrid grabbed it and he pulled her up onto the stage.

The crowd went wild, knowing fully well who she was. They quieted down.

"Astrid Hofferson..." Hiccup started, holding her hand in his as he looked at her with affectionate.

Astrid looked at the love of her life, well rested but still a little tired.

Must have been because of their activity yesterday night and that she didn't sleep for the whole night, just stroking Hiccup's hair until he fell asleep and long after that. *

"From the first time I saw you, I knew I was in love. Even if I was six at that time. When we became older, we got closer. Which ended up to actually getting us together. Now, five years later, in tired of being your boyfriend."

The crowd gasped. Astrid looked at her man with wide eyes as he sunk down to one knee and reached into his pocket, pulling out a box and opening it.

Astrid gasped.

"Astrid Hofferson, will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?" He asked, turning the microphone towards her.

The blonde just looked at him before breathing out. "Yes," She panted out.

The crowd bursted out in cheering and applauds. Hiccup stood up, hugging his fiancé before pulling back and leaning down to kiss her.

Yes. He kissed her in front of hundred thousands of people from all over the state.

They were going to get married. And everyone couldn't get more thrilled than Hiccup and Astrid.

(A/N: Requested by; @xoAutummLayHxo. Thank you for the request! Have a nice day, everyone!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.