Baby Boy

A cry awoke Hiccup. The man signed but put on a smile. In the last few weeks, both he and Astrid had woke up because of the cry. But...they where happy.

Because they knew that it was their child. Yes, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III made a heir. (A/N: 😂😂)

The young chief heard a groin and looked to his side. His young wife, Astrid laid there, her eyes fluttering open and she signed.

Hiccup placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'll take it, M'lady. You deserve to sleep. And...I need some time to bond with my son..." He said and leaned down to place a kiss on her pink lips. Astrid smiled and closed her eyes, laying back down.

"Thank you, babe..."

Hiccup smiled and climbed out of the bed. He clasped on his metal leg and walk into the room next to their own. As he neared the cradle, the cry became quieter and quieter.

Hiccup smiled when he picked up his little boy, Destin, into his arms and put him against his chest. He knew that the little boy wasn't hungry or needed to change the duper because he didn't smell and he didn't make the smacking sound he used to when he wants food.

"Hey there, buddy...you almost woke up your mama. You know, you really tiered her out the day you where born and still, she's not the same. But, she loves you. Just as much as I do..." Hiccup whispered soothingly and stroke the baby's small cheek with his large thumb.

The crying ceased and Destin looked at his father. The small boy laid his head under Hiccup's collar bone and fell asleep.

"I'll promise you something..." Hiccup started with a calm voice and smiled, looking down at the baby in his arms.

"I will protect you."

Under the whole time, Astrid had stood my the door and looked at her husband with her child in his arms.

She looked at Hiccup's muscly back and her eyes wandered to the painting on his right shoulder. It was the same symbol that he had on his flight suit and the tail for Toothless.

Since it was summer and it was so hot, Hiccup had chosen to sleep with only pants. The baby was sleeping in his underwear, then wrapped around with furs.

"Hiccup..." Astrid said softly as she walked towards her man. Said man turned around and looked at his wife with a smile. "Your up?" He asked softly.

"Yeah..." Astrid said before kissing the baby's head lightly. "I wanted to see how you bond with our son."

Hiccup laughed quietly, not to awake Destin in his arms and looked at his wife. "I still can't believe that this-" He said and looked down to the baby. "-is our boy..."

Astrid smiled and placed her hand on Hiccup's cheek. "Believe me, I don't either but this is it...he's ours."

Hiccup looked at the blonde beauty in front of him before gently prying the baby from his and placing him down in the cradle, wrapping him around in the furs.

After placing down the child, he turned his attention back to Astrid. Then, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.

Astrid smiled and laid we head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Astrid..."

"Mmm?"

"I love you. Know that whatever happens, I will always love you."

" I know, I love you to, fish bone..."

(A/N: And then this is done. I'll try to update more so please, don't just write; "update soon!!" Or; "please, update!!"

I really just want some normal chapters with comments about your thoughts and maybe an idea or two...

Thank you!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.