Last Lief Falls

As Hiccup moved his fingers over the piano piles, he smiled. The song he played represented his love for the girl who was sitting on the couch in his house.

Astrid had been at Hiccup's place quite a time now, living with him and she always wondered if he played when she say the Grand Piano in his living room.

One day she had asked him if he played and that day was today. Astrid smiled as she slowly begin to move from side to side. She closed her eyes.

Hiccup glazed at her with a smile before he concentrated on the song. He'd always loved this song and now, he was actually playing it for his girlfriend.

Astrid opened her eyes and looked at her boyfriend affectionately. She then stood up and walked over to the piano. When she reached it, she leaned against it's side and smiled.

Hiccup smiled widely and continued the beautiful song. Astrid just watched her young man.

She wouldn't have thought that five years ago - when they got together - that their relationship would last this long. And she certainly didn't know that he could play.

When she was seven, she had a dream to be Hiccup's girlfriend some day because she had been crushing on him since she was like, five.

And she really wouldn't have thought that he was goin' to be this handsome. Yeah, he was small and he was cute when they started dating but now...

He was still skinny but he was strong and so handsome. She loved him. And she loved him with all her heart.

Everyone knew that they where a couple. Hiccup's mother - since his father sadly passed away a few months ago - knew they where a couple. Their friends knew that they where a couple. Hiccup and Astrid's dogs, Toothless and Stormfly knew that they where a couple.

Everyone.

As Hiccup slowly ended the song, he smiled down at his hands.

He hadn't done a mistake yet. And he wasn't going to make a mistake either. But since Astrid was his girlfriend, she wouldn't judge him just because he hit the wrong pile.

And he didn't.

Astrid stood up normally by the piano and slowly started to walk towards him.

"You know..." She started as she dragged her fingers over his shoulders before placing her hands on either side of them. She leaned her face near the side of his and placed her lips by his ear.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy it is to see a guy - especially when he's so hot - play the piano with such a beautiful song?" She asked and pulled away. She then walked over to the couch and sat down, throwing one of her legs over her other.

Hiccup narrowed his eyes and smirked as he shook his head slowly. He then stood up and slowly walked towards her.

When he reached the couch, he sat down next to her and pulled her onto his lap.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him. "Thank you, M'lady." That was one of the things she liked when Hiccup called her with different pet names.

"Oh stop it, babe..." She said as she felt Hiccup's nose nuzzle her neck. Hiccup laughed. "No way!"

Astrid laughed and knotted her hands in his hair from time to time. That was one of the things that she loved about Hiccup.

His hair was always so nice and so...soft. Is she had to describe Hiccup, she could write about what she loves about him forever.

He was hot.

He was sweet.

He was caring.

And...he was always clean.

He always showered. Almost everyday after doing some hard job in the training center.

Since Hiccup had grown up, he had decided to dedicate his life to dogs so now, he had opened a rescue-training center for injured and wild dogs.

And the fascinating thing was that he was only twenty years old. Astrid was second in command in everything but now, she was the leader of the dog center since Hiccup had some majoring to do.

After his father, Stoick the Vast died, he left his chiefdom for his son.

Hiccup had come home to their house every day, exhausted and tired but he still spent time with his love.

And that was because he knew how much he meant for her. And she meant just as much for him.

"Alright...so, what should we do Einstein?" Astrid mocked. She had started calling him that because he always got the highest grades in almost every class.

"I don't know...what do you want to do?" He asked and pressed a chaste kiss on her cheek bone. Astrid shrugged. "I don't know! You are the smart one in here!"

Hiccup laughed. He took Astrid's hands and laced his fingers with hers. "So...care about to learn me how to play?" Astrid asked, nodding her head towards the piano standing in the middle of their living room.

Hiccup smiled. "Sure..." He said and stood up. Astrid smiled. The two sat down on the piano chair. "First...you need to know where the middle of the piano is and what letter it has."

"Alright..."

"Then, you have to know which piles has which letter...can you push down the pile C?"

"Hmm..." Astrid said and looked down. She placed her finger on one pile an slowly pushed it down. And there was no sound.

"It's the right one but you have to push harder...like this..." Hiccup said and showed her. Astrid did the same thing and her finger bent back slightly.

"Alright! I'll give up...your the talented one! I can't do this...it's like I'm breaking my finger over and over again if I keep pushing it down..."

Hiccup signed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in. Astrid placed her head on his shoulder as she signed, gently.

"Hiccup..." Astrid whispers. Hiccup looked at her. Astrid turned her head towards him. "How much do you love me?"

They had said, 'I love you' many times but they hadn't said how much.

Hiccup was taken aback by that question before he smiled. "I love you very much. In fact, I love you enough to travel to Pluto and back here" The auburn haired blues said.

Astrid smiled.

"I love you do...dork" She mutter that last part. "I heard that! You little cuddle bug!"

The two started to run around in the house, acting like kids. "I'm not a cuddle bug! You ass-grabber!" Astrid mocked him.

"What? It's kinda entertaining to hear you hiss!!" Hiccup said, laughing. He finally caught her and started to tickle her sides as he pulled her down towards the ground.

"Hiccup!! Sto - p!!" Astrid said while she laughed. Hiccup pulled away, letting her breath. He pushed her down on the ground and leaned over her.

"Hey..."

Astrid breathed hard but looked up at him. "Hey..." She said back, smiling.

"I love you..."

"I love you to..."

Hiccup then leaned down and their lips met.

(A/N: And I end the chapter there because I'm a Yakrat. "No, you know what is it? Yaks the size of dragons...right Toothless?"

Sorry, got carried away in; "the chicken is not amused, Cliché." Sorry...again. 😞😂.

I'm just...yeah, it's better if I just leave. I could go on for chapters about; "you two are a thing, right?"

"What? No, just frien-"

Sorry! I leave! Bye!)

-Toothless_NightFury1.