My Love, My Lady, My Wife

Hiccup took a deep breath and fluttered his eyes open. However, he closed them again because of the sunlight. "Mmm..." He heard.

He opened his eyes and looked down, seeing his wife beside him, snuggled into his bare chest. He smiled and looked at her lovingly before the memories came back.

'Last night was amazing...I didn't even know that she was so flexible...' Hiccup though as he looked on Astrid.

Suddenly, the blonde smiled and opened her eyes, looking up on her husband. "Are you watching me?" Astrid asked as she placed her hand on his chest. Her pointer started to trace small circles over his heart.

Hiccup smiled down at her and pulled her closer with the arm around her back. Astrid closed her eyes and smiled.

Hiccup moved his hand from the middle of her back to the top of her rear.

Astrid opened her eyes again and looked up at Hiccup. The two locked eyes for a good few minutes.

Astrid suddenly lifted herself and leaned up. Hiccup leaned down an their lips pressed together for a moment. They pulled away from each other before they leaned their foreheads against the others and stayed there.

"I love you...Hiccup."

The man smiled. "I love you to, Astrid."

The two sat up normally before Astrid moved onto Hiccup's lap. His member touched her thigh and she smiled. She moved a little to lift it up before she sunk down on it. It felt...weird.

The pleasure returned that she felt last night before she looked at her husband.

They had their wedding night last night and it was...unforgettable. The village had agreed that the chief could get some free time to spend it with his wife.

So there they where, just relaxing with each other's presence. The two's noses brushed together and the blonde smiled.

Hiccup wrapped his arms around her waist and held her steady. He slowly moved to the edge of the bed.

Astrid closed her eyes and kissed Hiccup on the lips. The man smiled before returning to the kiss.

He broke away for a few seconds to say, "My love, my lady, my wife..."

Astrid looked at him with teary eyes before she kissed him with such passion they'd never felt before.

They just sat there. Hiccup inside Astrid and she on him. They stayed there and kissed.

They poured all their love for each other into the kiss they shared. They loved each other. They would do anything for each other. They wanted to spend the rest of their life's with each other.

They wanted each other. Hiccup slowly pulled away from Astrid with a smile.

He wanted to tell what he felt for her before they got together.

"Astrid..." Hiccup started. "I love you. I will always love you and I have always loved you. You...your are the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know what I do without you. You...you are my life. I don't know what I've done if you where the one who disappeared a few months ago. I love you. Your perfect, smart, brave, beautiful and much more. You complete me Astrid. When I was small, I always though that you where the most beautiful creature in the world and I was right. I'd die if you won't be with me anymore. I want to know one thing...will you always be in my life?"

Astrid looked at her husband with tears flowing down from her cheek. She nodded. "Yes, I will always be in your life. I love you. I love you so much Hiccup!" Astrid said, crying as she hugged him. Hiccup smiled. He himself had tears in his eyes. "I love you..."

Astrid nodded as she had her face pressed against his neck.

"Hiccup" Astrid said before she pulled away. "I'll love you with all my heart..."

"I do to, Astrid, I do to..."

The two smiled before they kissed and Astrid begin to moved up and down.

(A/N: The, "Right Here Waiting," song made me get teary. I'm listening to it right now. I added these songs just so you guys could get the; "Romantic Feeling - Cliché." I hope that you liked it. I will do a One-Shot just based on Hiccup (when he's five,) and Stoick. No office, but I just love Hiccup/Stoick.

I don't know if you guys saw the thing I saw in the ending of HTTYD. As Stoick led Hiccup out of their house, The boy limped. Right after that, I melted. Stoick placed a halting hand on his shoulder to help him walking.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.