The Wedding

Astrid took a deep breath. Gobber, Stoick and Hiccup would be waiting on the other side of the doors.

It had only been a few weeks since Hiccup had awoken from his coma but he had already asked her to marry him. Or course, she loved him so she had said yes. Now, she stood outside the Great Hall with Fishlegs beside her.

Since her parents had died when she was small and her uncle Finn had got away from Berk in shame because he got afraid of the Flightmare, she had no other choice than to go down the isle with one of her friends.

The doors opened and the music started. (A/N: Start the music.)

The two slowly started to walk inside. Fishlegs was dressed in his normal clothes while Astrid wore a dress. She had refused but she got it anyway.

Hiccup was standing there, at the end of the isle with a happy smile on his lips. He wore his flight suit he had made during his secret with Toothless.

Astrid came closer and closer to him. At last, she reached him. Fishlegs smiled at the two before walking to his chair. Astrid took Hiccup's hands and held them tightly.

"We have gathered here today, to witness the marriage of the young Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and young Astrid Hofferson" Stoick started, looking down at his son and Astrid.

"If someone disagree with their marriage, please, speak now!" Stoick ordered. The hall was quiet. "Good! Hiccup? Do you have vows?"

The young man nodded. Hiccup then looked at Astrid and squeezed her hand. "Astrid...when I first saw you, I knew that I was in love. I will always be by your side, protecting you from anything bad. I love you with all my heart and I always will. You will always be my one and only. I love you, forever. Your my life. I can't live without you" Hiccup finished. Astrid had small tears in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away.

"Astrid? Do you have vows?"

The girl nodded. "Hiccup...nothing can describe my love for you. You complete me. I realize it now. I need you in my life. You are the only one that I ever want to be with. You are also the only one that I love. And it will always be like that. I love you. I love you with all my life..."

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, will you always love Astrid? Will you always be by her side? In thick or thin?"

Hiccup looked up at his father. "Yes I will." Stoick smiled before looking over at Astrid. "Astrid Hofferson, will you always love Hiccup? Will you always be by his side? In thick or thin?"

Astrid looked up at Stoick before looking at Hiccup. "Yes I will."

"Repeat after me; I, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, take you, Astrid Hofferson, to be my lawfully wedded wife."

"I, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, take Astrid Hofferson, to be my lawfully wedded wife."

Stoick then looked at Astrid. "Repeat after me; I, Astrid Hofferson, take Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, to be my lawfully wedded husband."

"I, Astrid Hofferson, take Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, to be my lawfully wedded husband."

Stoick raised his hands with a smile. "May I have the rings!" He said. Gobber, who had held the rings on a pillow, gave them to Stoick.

He gave one ring to Astrid and one ring to Hiccup. The two slipped the ring on each other's fingers with a smile. "I now, happily, pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!"

Hiccup looked at Astrid with the biggest smile ever. He then pulled her against him and pressed his lips against hers. Astrid made a small, "mphf" as Hiccup kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

The crowd cheered as they stood up. Nadders where firing up into the air. Lucky for them, the roof of the Great Hall was high enough.

The newlyweds pulled away and looked at each other. "Where married!" Astrid whisper-yelled to Hiccup. He smiled and grabbed one of her hands. He then pulled her down the isle to the entrance of the Great Hall where Toothless was waiting. The gang was standing there. And the other half of the island. Toothless lowered himself is the couple could get on. Hiccup jumped on Toothless before Astrid.

The blonde wrapped her arms around his waist and they lifted into the air. Toothless shot a few plasma blast into the air to create fireworks. Astrid smiled and kissed Hiccup's cheek.

The boy smiled and turned his head towards his wife. "We're married!"

"Yes, we are...Hiccup. Do you know what that means?" Astrid asked. "No?" He asked. "That means; we can sleep in the same bed. Don't get judged by the villagers about us doing something against the law. It means that we are free!"

"Yes, we are!"