Waxing

(A/N: Have you watched the video? No? Then what are you waiting for?! --- watched it? Alright! This- I freaked out when I saw this in tv a few days ago. Anyway, as I though about commercials, I though about the other for woman. You know what I mean, shaving, waxing... *shudders* so, I though...eh, just read it...)

The day was new over the small village of Berk out in nowhere. Astrid was in her bed, all tucked up warmly.

"'Morning, M'lady," She heard an all to known voice say. The blonde turned around with a smile on her lips and found her boyfriend laying beside her, smiling.

"Your watching me sleep?"

"No...maybe...yes," Hiccup acknowledged but only to cover it up with a sloppy kiss on her bare shoulder.

"Hiccup...it's school today, we can't."

"Nah, it's Saturday, you fell asleep yesterday right before we even got to do anything," He pouted. Astrid laughed.

She moved to the edge of the bed and got out. "Hey, Astrid!" Hiccup complained from the loss of warmth and a sleep/snuggle buddy.

Astrid just smiled and grabbed Toothless by the stomach, dropping him into his owner.

"There's you buddy for now. I have to take care of myself if you want to have your fun later..." Then, she walked out of the room, down the long hall and into the bathroom where got down a packed of Veet waxing strips.

(A/N: Guys, down from here, I don't know anything. I don't do waxing, I only shave!)

In the middle of everything, her not-so-surprisingly-curious-boyfriend came in like a three-year-old to see what's talking so long.

"Ouch!" Hiccup said when he saw Astrid pull one of the strips of off her shin. Astrid turned towards him, startled but canes down.

"Nah, it really isn't. After doing this for seven years, you kinda get used to it. It lasts much longer to..."

Hiccup just nodded his head slowly with an open mouth. Astrid looked at him with a smile. "Come here, Hiccup," She said, gesturing for him to sit down next to her.

Hiccup did so. Astrid grabbed his forearm, turned it and placed a strip on where he had the lightest hair.

"Hey!" He complained. "It won't hurt! I promise!" Astrid laughed. "Yeah, right..."

Astrid suddenly grabbed it and pulled it off, leaving a small patch of hairless, baby-butt smooth skin.

Hiccup however, grabbed his forearm and pulled it back, trying to scratch the weird feeling away.

"Ow! It does hurt! How the hell can you just sit there when my arms about to burn up from the pain?!" Hiccup yelled.

Astrid laughed. "As I said, I've done it for seven and gotten used to it already. It will go over, just you wait. But agree that it does feel nice...the skin..."

Hiccup shook his head and stepped out of the bathroom, shutting it after him.

He went out to cool his forearm under the water.

Honestly, even though his girlfriend had told him, he still didn't know how waxing didn't hurt them...