The Call (chapter 1)

(A/N: Start the music)

"It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope. Which then turned into a quiet thought. Which then turned into a quiet word. And then that word grew louder and louder, 'till it was a battle cry.

I'll come back, when you call me. No need to say goodbye.

Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before. All you can do is try to know who you friends are as you head off to the war.

Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light. You'll come back. When it's over. Need to say goodbye.

You'll come back. When it's over. No need to say goodbye.

Now we're back to the beginning. It's just a feeling and no one knows yet. But just because they can't feel it to doesn't mean that you'll have to forget.

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger, 'till they before your eyes. You'll come back. When they call you. No need to say goodbye.

You'll come back. When they call you.

No need to say goodbye."

Astrid finished singing. It was prom and she had wrote this song for everyone in the school. Because after the prom, they would all split and maybe they would never see each other again.

Everyone clapped. Hiccup to. Astrid smiled before she raised her left hand into the air. People became quiet again.

"Thank you. Some of you inspired me to write this. Take care of each other. You maybe never will see each other. And that is why I wrote this song. But it's also because my boyfriend here-"

Astrid gestured to Hiccup sitting by the piano.

"-will join the nave." She finished with a smile as one tear fell from her eyes and landed on the floor. Hiccup looked at her with sad eyes and a smile.

The ones who where in the room, clapped. Astrid looked back at the others and then walked off the stage. The DJ put on some soft music and the others started to dance.

Hiccup walked off the stage and searched for a blonde girl in a red dress and black height heels.

Then, he noticed her by a corner with a tissue in her hands. He looked at her affectionately before he slowly started to walk towards her. When he reached her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder.

Astrid sobbed once before she turned around in his grip, softly. Hiccup looked at her and place his hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears.

"Hey...what's the matter?" He asked softly. Astrid shook her head slowly before she wrapped her arms around his middle, playing her head on his shoulder.

"I don't want you to leave..." She whispered. Hiccup signed and wrapped his arms around her back. "I can't stay here...they are already expecting me in Afghanistan. I'm sorry...I really am..." Hiccup whispered back at her and kissed the side of her head before he pulled away. Astrid looked down.

Hiccup tilted his head a little to the left and lifted up her head with his hand gently. "I love you..." He whispered. Astrid smiled. "I love you to..."

She then wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his. Since her heals where so high, she could kiss Hiccup without leaning up.

The auburn haired boy - no, man - smiled into the kiss and opened his mouth, licking Astrid's bottom lip for entrance. The blonde gave in and opened her mouth, letting him in and explore for like the hundredth time.

The kiss soon ended and Hiccup pulled away. He then stepped back a few steps before he held out his hands and bowed. "Can I have this dance? M'lady?"

"Of course..." Astrid said and reached out her hand and grabbed his. Hiccup led over her to the dance floor and the two slowly dance to the rhythm of the music.

(A/N: Alright...I thought that I make a multi-chapter. So it may be coming up a few new chapters this day/week that is named; The Call (chapter ?) so be prepared. The will be sad news but good ones to.

And I not feeling very well either. I'm moody, I don't want to eat. And I where on the beach with my mother today and she saw stretch marks on my legs. And that means that I have gone down I weight. I don't even have an appetite anymore. I mean...yeah, I eat but that's just because my mom forces the food into my mouth, literally.

And in the last time, my hair color have gone from auburn-brown to dark brown. Is that a problem? I mean...everything else? Does anybody know what it can be? Please comment...

I don't want to go to the hospital because last time I was there, they held me there for days just because I had stomach ace (period started for me for the first time...) and I don't want that again.

Please comment if any of you know what it is. Please...😞😞😞)