Drawing Lessons

"Hey there, Hiccup" Astrid said as she sat down beside him. "Hi, Astrid."

She smiled and looked down at the Book of Dragons that was resting in Hiccup's lap. There, on the paper, was a Changewing drawn.

"Nice drawing. Where did you learn to draw?" Astrid asked with a happy voice. "Oh, you know, I've always drawn. Since I was small...I think." Astrid looked at Hiccup.

She admired his drawings. She really did. He always drew Dragons and ideas.

They two sat in silence for a few minutes. Hiccup continued to draw on the Changewing the whole time before Astrid begin to speak.

"Hey Hiccup?" She asked. "Yes, M'lady?"

After saying that, he blushed. It was just something that slipped out of his mouth. Astrid smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

She then pulled away. "Do you mind learning me how to draw?"

Hiccup smiled. "Not at all. I'm soon finished with this. And after, we can go back to my house. I have a few papers that you can draw on" Hiccup said with a smile.

"Alright."

Hiccup then got back to drawing the Changewing.

Astrid really had time to look at him fully now. Not just a few glazes here and there.

She looked at his face, which was scrunched since he was concentrating. She then noticed the very light fuzz of really light auburn hair on his yaw line. Astrid's attention turned to his hair when a slight wind breeze flew over them.

Astrid suddenly just felt the urge to reach out and touch his hair. She lifted her hand and brushed her fingers though Hiccup's hair.

Hiccup stopped with everything and looked at her. "What are you doing?" He asked. Astrid smiled. "Touching your hair. It's soft. How often do you bathe?" She asked.

Hiccup gulped. "Um...everyday" He answered. Astrid smiled and leaned close to his cheek. Her nose brushed against his hair as she kissed him again.

Hiccup, however, secretly smiled. He loved it when Astrid kissed him. And he was sure that those would be more than just cheek kisses today.

Astrid lingered in her place a bit and smiled before she pulled away. Hiccup acted surprised because he knew that Astrid would give him more kisses of he was surprised. (A/N: Heh, Hiccup's becoming sneaky.)

Hiccup finished the rest of the drawing and shut the book with a smack, which made Astrid jump. He laughed. "You little-!" She yelled and punched him in the shoulder - not so hard as she used to.

Hiccup placed a hand on his shoulder. That would leave a mark, like it always did. Astrid always managed to punch him in the same spot.

The blonde then stood up and reached out her hand. Hiccup gathered the book an his charcoal before he slowly grabbed her hand.

They had been holding hands earlier. But that was just if they helped each other up or something. This time, after standing up, they didn't pull away.

The two just didn't care. Hiccup and Astrid started to walk towards the Haddock household, smiling. It didn't take them more than five minutes to reach the chief's house.

The two young teens went inside and was greeted by Toothless. "Hey, bud!" Hiccup greeted as he placed the Book of Dragons on the table and went over to his dragon.

The three messed around for a couple of minutes before walking up to Hiccup's room.

Now, Astrid had been in Hiccup's room several times so she knew where everything was. She was comfy with being in his room. It felt like her second home.

Stoick had said that Astrid always was welcome into their home because she was like a family member.

"Astrid?"

"Huh? What?" Astrid stirred. She must have gotten lost in her thoughts. Hiccup smiled and sat down on the bed next to her.

"What where you thinking about?" Hiccup asked. Astrid shrugged. "Nothing special...you know, stuff about..." She trailed off.

"About? About what? Future? Dragons? Life?" Hiccup asked. "Almost...us."

Now, Astrid was lying but she just wanted to see what face Hiccup would make. But...he just smiled and soothed closer to her. "Really? What about us?"

"Us and how we'll be in the future..."

"Oh?" Hiccup asked. Astrid nodded. However, she got surprised when Hiccup got on his arms and knees. He slowly made his way over to her and laid a hand on her shoulder, gently pushing her down onto the bed.

Now, Hiccup really didn't know where all this courage came from. It just...got there.

Astrid looked at him surprised before she did something unexpected. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled down his face against hers. Hiccup looked at her with wide eyes before he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

That was the first time he'd ever initiated something. 'I kissed her' Hiccup thought. 'He kissed me!' Astrid's mind was screaming as she pulled him closer.

However, when Astrid opened her mouth and darted her tongue over his lips, Hiccup's eyes snapped open.

He stood there, leaned over Astrid, kissing her. And she was practically begging for entrance into his mouth?

He had to let her in. Hiccup closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Astrid's tongue snaked inside his mouth and met Hiccup's.

It was exciting.

They ha kissed before but never like this. Tasting each other's mouths. It was a...proud feeling.

They where so into he kissing that they didn't even hear Stoick walk inside the house. 'Since Toothless is home, Hiccup must be home to' Stoick thought.

He then heard some muffled moans come from upstairs. He looked up with a wondering look before he made his way upstairs. When he stood by the door, he got shocked.

His son, leaned over Astrid as they where sucking each other's faces off. The chief smirked before he put on an angry face.

"Hiccup!!"

They two pulled away with a jump and a yelp, looking towards the door.

"Dad! Um...it's-it's not...it's not what it...looks like!" Hiccup protested.

"I can see that."

"Chief! It's really not what it looks like! We where just-!"

"Oh...I can see what you where going..." Stoick said and starting to laugh.

"Aye, keep up the good work son!" Stoick started before getting serious. "Don't do anything stupid!"

"We won't..." Astrid said, covering up Hiccup's embarrassment.

The chief then left. "But we will...someday."

(A/N: It dint turn out how I had expected it but the end got pretty hilarious!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.