Fire On Hold

(A/N: Guys, have you seen this movie; P.s I Love You?)

Astrid sat beside Hiccup in front of the fireplace where Gobber had told them how he'd lost his limbs.

The others had been with them earlier but without Hiccup knowing, Astrid had talked to the gang about leaving earlier than them because she wanted to talk to Hiccup about something.

The blonde looked down at Hiccup's hand laying on the bench beside his leg. She moved her hand from her lap and grabbed Hiccup's.

The boy looked at the girl beside him before smiling. "Astrid-" He begin but was quieted by the girl.

Astrid leaned towards Hiccup and kissed him gently on the corner or his mouth.

"Astr-"

"Sshh," She hushed him calmly, smiling before kissing him fully in the lips. Hiccup protested but soon, he settled into the kiss.

"I love you," The blonde whispered, making Hiccup stiffen. He pulled back and started at her with huge eyes.

Astrid smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you heard right. I love you, Hicc-" This time, Astrid was interrupted by the boy sitting in front of her.

He had grabbed her arm and sloppily kissed her on the lips. It wasn't perfect but it was good for a beginner.

Astrid smiled and grabbed the front of his vest, almost crushing him against her.

(A/N: Just something short that came into my mind. Love the song though.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.