Where Is He?

(A/N: So, I've though and this is chapter two of Mama, Dada? Here you go...)

Tears begin to form in Hiccup's eyes as he stood in his and Astrid's room.

Where's grandpa?

That made it! The words echoed in Hiccup's mind as he slumped down on his and his wife's bed, tears pouring down on his cheeks.

He didn't know how long he must have cried there but it must have been long. Suddenly, shuffling where heard, coming up the stairs towards the room.

Hiccup looked up and when he saw a little auburn hair crawling up the stairs, he bit himself together and dried away his tears.

"Daddy?" Little Destin asked as he panted, walking into the room. Hiccup smiled.

How could he ever be blessed with such a wonderful child?

Hiccup stretched out his arms to pick up his son. Destin sat down on his fathers lap with a sad smile.

"Why where you crying?"

Hiccup's smile faded. "You asked where grandpa was, right?" He asked softly, stroking his sons head.

The little boy nodded.

"Well, after I found your grandma, he found me. But, then a mean man attacked us and made so grandpa won't ever come back," Hiccup tried to explain so the child in his lap would understand.

Destin's lower lip begun to tremble and before you knew it, his head was buried into his fathers chest.

Hiccup looked up, only to find Astrid standing by the door, smiling sadly.

The man gestures for her to join and she did. Astrid walked over to the bed, sitting down and walking her arms around the two she loved so dearly.

Destin looked up with wet cheeks. The blonde wiped his face and trailed a hand though his hair.

"I have a surprise..." Astrid said with a smile.

The two boys looked at her with questioning looks. "What is it, M'lady?" Hiccup asked.

"Mama?"

Astrid laughed and hugged the two. "Destin, your gonna be a big brother soon!"

Hiccup stared at his wife. "Your pregnant?" He asked in joy. Astrid laughed and nodded.

Destin got off of his fathers lap and begin to jump around the room.

The two parents laughed but suddenly, Destin stopped and looked at them.

"When? Where? How? Why?"

"Woah, make it easy, little fellow. First of all, in about nine months. Where? Well, the baby lives inside my tummy. How? Well...um, you'll know when your older. Why? Um...you'll see," Astrid said with a blushed face.

"You know, you look pretty hot with a blush," Hiccup said.

Astrid slapped the back of his head gently. "There's little ears here too."

The two laughed. Destin begin to laugh to with a typical baby laugh.

The lovers looked at each other before almost falling of the bed, clutching their stomachs because of the laughing!