Neightbors

Astrid searched though her Skype friends for a certain Hiccup Haddock.

Their story begun when they where six years old. Practically, they where best friends when they went in school.

But, Hiccup had to move away from Berk because of the school that he came into in forth grade.

Since then, she hadn't seen him. And she missed him, dearly. So, wen she couldn't find him, she tapped on search and typed in; Hiccup Haddock on her phone.

She called him via camera, and smiled when he answered. "Hey, Hiccup!" Astrid said happily.

"Hey, Astrid! What made you call me this Saturday afternoon?" Hiccup asked. Astrid shrugged. "I dunno, I was bored. What are you doing?" She asked.

Hiccup shrugged this time. "Not much, just fed Toothless. He was climbing up my leg, begging for food..."

Astrid laughed. "That's why I have a bird..."

Speaking of which, Stormfly flew in and settled down on Astrid's shoulder.

"Hey Stormfly!" Hiccup said with a laugh. The parrot chirped happily, nuzzling her head into Astrid's braid.

"So, how's the week been?" The blonde asked. "It's been good, a little shitty stuff here at home but it's fine," Hiccup said, standing up from whatever he was sitting on and begun to walk.

"Why, what happened at your house?"

"Meh, Toothless climbed onto the piano, accidentally pushing over a glass of water all over the whole piano. So, I had to fix it. Good thing I know much about pianos..." Hiccup said, sitting down on his bed.

"I'm lucky by having a bird. Right Stormfly?" Astrid asked. The sky blue parrot chirped loudly.

"Okay! I get it! You don't have to make me deaf!" Astrid laughed, holding her ear.

Stormfly flew away. "And now she's grumpy, great!"

Hiccup laughed. "Looks like we're two about that. I locked Toothless out of my room because he threw up a ball of fur on my bed..." He shuddered.

Astrid laughed. "It's sad that we can't see each other like real friends do..." She said sadly.

Hiccup looked down. "But hey, think it from the positive way, we can talk and see each other over Skype. That's something to begin with."

"Yeah, but it's still not the same, Hiccup. I haven't seen you in real life since we where small."

The two signed at the same time. "I know. I miss you," Hiccup said. "I miss you too, Hiccup."

The video call ended.

"I love you."

•••

Hiccup threw his phone onto the bed beside him. He stood up, walking out of his room.

"I miss you more than you could ever imagine Astrid. I came back to Berk in the hope to find you but I didn't. You must have moved away. I love you..." Hiccup whispered, making his way downstairs.

He sat down by his piano, beginning to play. (A/N: Turn on the music.)

•••

"Ugh! It's that stupid neighbor of mine again. I hate that person. He or she always have to play on the piano! Why?!" Astrid yelled.

She walked downstairs, taking on a jacket and a pair of shoes.

She didn't care if she was in her pajamas. She wanted to yell at her neighbor to fucking stop playing on they stupid piano.

So, she stormed out of her house, shutting the door with a bang behind her, locking it.

She took large steps towards the house next to hers.

The evening had come quickly and before she knew it, it was dark outside.

She didn't care to look after on who it was. She banged her fist against the door, knocking.

The person stopped playing. Footsteps where heard, coming quickly to the door.

Astrid prepared herself for yelling. The door opened. "Can you fucking stop pla-" Astrid haltered herself from yelling.

She looked at him and he looked at her. A second later, tears poured down her cheeks and she threw herself into him. "Hiccup!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Hiccup shut the door, hugging back. "Astrid..." He said, crying just as much as she did.

"I never though that I would see you again!" Astrid said though the sobs. Hiccup hugged her harder.

"I missed you so much. So, so much, Astrid!" Hiccup exclaimed. Astrid only hugged him harder, of that even was possible.

They stood there, in Hiccup's hallway, hugging. Of course, you would also do it if your best friend moved away in forth grade and you met him/her after about ten years.

Hiccup buried his face into her neck, crying softly. Astrid did the same.

"You can't believe how much I've missed you..." She whispered, running her hand over Hiccup's strong back.

The man sniffled, slowly pulling back his head. He looked into Astrid's eyes, carefully placing his large hands on her cheeks.

Astrid re-wrapped her arms. This time, they moved around his waist.

"I can't believe that your here. I thought that you had moved away," Hiccup said. His breath tickled her face. "But I didn't. I didn't think that you moved back...you could have told me that you had move back!" Astrid said, tears rolling down her cheeks once again.

Hiccup pulled away his hands from Astrid's cheek, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The blonde buried her face into Hiccup's chest, crying into his shirt.

"I know, I should have told you. But I didn't think that you still lived here. That's why I didn't tell you. I'm sorry..." Hiccup whispered the last line, pressing his lips into Astrid's hair.

The blonde opened her eyes, pulling back her head. She stared deeply into Hiccup's.

Then, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her lips against his. Hiccup's eyes flew open. He smiled, looking at the wall behind her.

He pulled away, pushing her against the wall. Astrid shrieked but smiled. Hiccup walked up to her, bending his neck to kiss her.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Hiccup's waist. The man placed a large hand on the back of Astrid's head, kissing her harder.

He grabbed her waist with his other hand, pulling her lower regions* against his.

Astrid smiled, pulling away. "I think we're more than friend..."

"Did you just realize it, I've known it for almost ten minutes, M'lady."

"Haha, very funny, babe."

Then, their kiss continued.

(A/N: I marked lower regions* to thank @hiccstrid4eva2234. You're amazing!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.