Dentist

Astrid's phone buzzed on the kitchen table in her small apartment. She read; Dentist appointment; Thursday at 3:00 PM.

The blonde signed. "Ugh, again? Whatever..."

She fixed everything with her job at the animal shelter, telling them that she would need to go at about 2:30 PM if she wanted to get to the dentist.

•••

Astrid sat in the waiting room, obviously waiting to finally get over with it. Sure, it was just a control of everything was fine.

She was the only one in the waiting room. She got out her phone and checked any social media for something new.

Suddenly, a "nurse" came out and called her name. "Astrid Hofferson."

The blonde put her phone into her bag and walked after the "nurse".

She was led into the 10th room and was asked to sit down and wait until her dentist showed up.

Astrid nodded and sat down onto the "bed".

After some waiting, she heard someone say her name, "Astrid Hofferson?"

It wasn't her regular dentist. It was a young man, shaggy auburn hair, emerald green eyes with many freckles.

"Who are you? Where are my regular dentist?" She asked. "I'm Hiccup Haddock. What was the name of your regular dentist?" He asked.

"Um, Magnus Svensen."

"Oh, he's retired..."

It was an awkward moment between the two for a minute before Astrid broke the silence.

"Let's just...lets just get it over with so I can leave..." She said an laid down on the "bed".

"Uh...yeah, your right..." Hiccup said, pulling some gloves on.

"Open your mouth..."

Astrid did as she was told and opened her mouth.

Hiccup checked if she didn't have any holes or other stuff but everything was perfect.

"Wow, you have the nicest teeth I've been on a person so far."

"Thank you..."

And there was the awkward silence again.

"I...I think where finished..." Hiccup told the blonde. "Alright" She said and got up.

Just as she was about to disappear around the doorframe, she turned around and said, "Are you going to be my dentist now?"

"I think so..."

"Good, I wouldn't want anybody else" She told him, dancing with her eyes brows.

She then disappeared. "Hey...oh, there went my chance..."

"What chance?" Hiccup heard. He looked up to see her sanding there again.

"Wanna grab some dinner sometime?" Hiccup asked with a smile.

"I'd love to..."

Then, she was gone.

Hiccup signed with a small smile. "God lord, that's one woman o behold..."

Unknowing for him, Astrid had heard everything.

And that is how Astrid both got her first relationship, marriage and child.