Whacked

(A/N: Thank @Glim1989!)

Toothless POV.

It's starting to get colder. I can feel it. Snoggletog is on its way. A few months or so and the blizzards will strike Berk.

Great. Then I have to patrol the island with Hiccup in a total snowstorm. The "best" thing about flying in a totally frozen weather is the winds.

It's freaking freezing.

It's hard to fly when ice cold wind blows right towards you. But, thanks to that and all the flying, I've become much stronger than for example Hookfang or Barf and Belch.

Granted, Stormfly and I must be- gods! Why? Can't these humans have one little and quiet moment?

Don't they care about Night Furies sleep?!

By the sounds, I can clearly hear that they're mating. However, Astrid must be having a hard time. Most females just stays quiet and waits for the whole thing to end.

This girl must really not enjoy mating. She's screaming all over the house.

I'm surprised at how the village haven't heard them yet.

I'm actually quiet sad. Ever since they started mating, I've been left out. Hiccup only flies with me, goes on patrols around the island and feed me.

A few scratches here and there but nothing but nothing more.

I huffed and stood up, stretching and looking up at the loft above. Without thinking, I jumped up into the staircase and walked up quietly. As if I would attack them. Prey. Victims.

I walked into the room and scanned the bed. There's was a large moving lump under the furs and I knew that it was Hiccup. Mostly because Astrid's hair was hanging down the side of the bed.

I lifted my tail and whacked Hiccup across the back lightly, not to hurt him but hard enough to send him flying forwards slightly.

"Toothless!" I heard him yell. I had already jumped out thought the roof window by the time they peeked out from under the fur.

That was so. Worth. It.