Bodies

Their bodies matched perfectly. Not only if they where cuddling but also when they where with each other.

And at these sweet moments, they always matched together.

Hiccup's hand touched the edge of her arm wrappings, petting it lightly while he smiled. Astrid smiled at him in return and scooted closer to him.

The blonde laid her hand on his thigh and closed her eyes when his hand travelled around her waist.

"Astrid..." Hiccup whispered. "Mmm..." The blonde hummed in question.

Hiccup knew that this was a little out of place and everything but he just couldn't resist the temptation of not asking. So, he went for it.

"You wanna marry me?"

Astrid's eyes snapped open and she looked at Hiccup before jumping to her feet. Hiccup slowly stood up.

However, he almost lost his foot grip when Astrid threw herself into his arms.

"Oh my god! Of course! Odin, do you know how long I've been waiting for this?!" She asked and got off of him.

"Eh, no?"

"Since we where like, seventeen..."

Hiccup's eyes widened. "What?! Seventeen?! Gods, you are one strange woman, M'lady! But! But I still love you!"

The two laughed. Suddenly, two very familiar dragons where by their sides. Stormfly licked Astrid's cheek while Hiccup got pushed to the ground.

"Toothless! No-ugh!"

Astrid laughed. Then, Toothless turned towards her and licked her to.

"Toothless...! You little-"

Astrid got interrupted when a pair of wet lips latched onto hers. But, when things wanted to turn out a little more heated, the two opened their mouths, totally forgetting about Toothless' saliva.

"Eww! Gross!" The two said in union.

That was the wettest and most disgusting but best day of their life's.

(A/N: It was their best day because Stoick didn't die on that day so...)