I Love You

(A/N: Not a chapter. This is for you, hiccupness856 Because, no matter what, I will always love you. I love you ❤️)

I don't really know how to thank you enough. You were always there when I needed someone to talk to. You were always there when I was at my lowest. You brung me up by saying, "I love you, milady," or when we were on a Skype call, you said, "Look at me. No, look at me," and...if I wasn't looking, you would say that until I looked at you.

When I did look at you, you said, "There's those beautiful eyes that I love. Milady, I'm not going anywhere," and...I just felt so much better because you said those things.

I don't know if I helped you the day you were in church and you texted me, saying that you don't deserve anything. You said, "I don't deserve any of this. I realize that I've hurt you so bad and I've been crying all day because everywhere I go, I see girls kissing their boyfriends and I see you. I can't imagine what I did to you and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I failed you, I don't deserve any of this and I don't deserve you," Hiccup, you're perfect.

I don't care what others tell me about you or about me or about...us. I don't care. You're always going to be perfect to me.

I know I haven't been the best and I know I've screwed up quite a lot of times. Today was one of them. I didn't know why you didn't want to talk to me until I remember that you were celebrating Thanksgiving. I...I just wanted to talk to you, maybe see you, at least so I would feel a little better.

But...I guess you had enough of me. I'm sorry for texting you every second/minute/hour. I didn't get any sleep because I was worried about you. I knew you celebrated Thanksgiving but...talking to you has become a habit.

And, going hours without talking to you just...feels bad. It feels like...you're there but you don't care when I text you. I know you said that you love me and all but...I told you. I'm scared.

I'm scared of loosing you and...it happened. It was my fault. Again. Everything's my fault. My mom doesn't trust me because...the day you broke up with me for real, I was devastated. I was crying for days, nonstop. Because, my fiancé...my husband, left me.

When you came back, she had changed her sights about me. She doesn't care, she doesn't trust me.

She said, "Its your problem. I'm not going to be here to help you anymore," she spoke the truth. She hasn't cared about me ever since.

What I'm trying to say is...

I know I'm a screw up. I know I'm not what you expected me to be. That's why I was trying to change myself. Because, you're my life. And, without you, I'm dead.

"You can't choose you you want to fall in love with. But, when it does happen and the person loves you back, it's the best feeling ever. It's easy to fall in love with someone. The hard part is to let go. That's impossible if you dedicated your whole life to that person,"

I miss you.

I wish I could go back in time and change things. Things about me. To re-build myself.

It's all my fault if you think about it. It's my fault because...I started writing on Wattpad. If I haven't stared writing, then no one would care. If I hadn't posted a picture of myself, you wouldn't love me. If I hadn't started to talk to you, we wouldn't have gotten together and...I wouldn't have cried so much when something happened to you. No one would care if I went and killed myself because I had no one. Now, look.

Still...I'm glad I started texting you. I'm glad I got together with you. I'm glad I could spend at least this much time with you. I mean, we would've had our half year anniversary soon but...I guess I'm just not good enough anymore.

I love you, Hiccup. I always will. Don't forget that.

I'm always going to be here. I just wanted you to know.

I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I wish you would...realize how much you mean to me.

And, the reason to why I was still asking for your address, even after I promised I wouldn't go, was to surprise you. I got everything ready. The money, the gifts, the packing, all that was missing was your address.

I was planning on getting it from you, wait about a week or two before telling you that I had to travel back to Transylvanian to my grandparents to spend Christmas with them. The truth would be me, jumping on a place alone, fly over the sea in a 17 hour flight, land were you live, get to the place you live and knock on your door, hoping that you would be happy to see me.

I was so happy the day I asked you and you said, "Yeah," but...when you said you couldn't, my heart sang because I knew I wouldn't get it. I wouldn't be able to see you. I wouldn't be able to brag to people about how perfect and amazing of a fiancé I have.

I wish I could just...get it, fly to you, apologize in person for everything I've done and...hoping that you would forgive me.

I'm sorry.

I wanted to tell you but...then it wouldn't be a surprise so I didn't tell you.

You should probably know that, along with the Promise Ring (engagement ring) I bought, came an extra piece of jewelry. It was simple. A simple silver ring with, "I'm yours, forever. I love you," engraved on the inside of it. I got it customized and I ended up getting your name written on the top in beautiful Victorian style.

I wish you could see it but...I promise I would get it and never wear it.

I wish you could've seen it.

You did so many things for me. Thinking about...sending that ring to you in a small package would probably make you happy.

There's so many things I still haven't been able to tell you and to do to you. I wish I could.

I love you, Hiccup. I always will.

I'm sorry.

(A/N: Forgive me...)

- Toothless_NightFury1.