Lets Bet

His fingers felt like icicles against her roaring and hot skin. Astrid gasped and writhed on the bed, trying not to moan as his dry fingers brushed though her folds softly.

She pressed the back of her wrist against her mouth, holding back a moan as he leaned down, encircling his lips around her clit.

His tongue teased her gently, making her moan and buckled her hips into his mouth.

He had to place a hand on her lower abdomen to hold her down. If not, he would accidentally bite her.

They had done a bet before it led to...

This.

• Flashback •

"Hah, let's bet on something!" Hiccup yelled with a smile to his best friend. They where in the basement, playing table tennis.

"Sure, bring it on!" Astrid laughed, catching the ball with her hand and looking at her best friend.

"Let's make this interesting, shall we? If you or I miss, then we have to take off a piece of garment..."

Astrid's breath caught in her throat. She paused and looked at him. "But, I guess if the mighty Astrid Hofferson is scared, then we shouldn't do it," Hiccup pushed.

Astrid rolled her eyes. "I'm not afraid. Or scared. Or chickened out. I was just thinking. Sure, let's make that bet!" She yelled at him, competition laced in her voice.

Hiccup leaned over the table and stretched out his arm, holding out his hand. Astrid did the same and took it, shaking his hand.

"Deal," She said. "Deal."

She though that she would win. But...it turned out that Hiccup had played table tennis quite a few times and that he was really good at it.

Because, before she knew, she was standing in her bra and underwear, looking ashamed.

"Now...I won again..." Hiccup smirked. Astrid lowered her brows. "Not for long..." She said.

"Ohh, getting feisty, I like that..." Hiccup said softly, eyeing her as if he could take her right there.

Astrid threw up the table tennis rack into the air, making it spin before catching it again.

"Let's finish was we started..." She said. Hiccup smiled, shooting the ball.

"No!" Astrid yelled a few moment later, realizing that she had lost. "This was a stupid idea..." She said, throwing away the rack towards the couch, hitting one of the pillows.

Hiccup chuckled, placing down his own rack onto the table and walking up to the blonde. He placed a hand on her neck, leaning down to let his mouth meet her ear.

His right hand, - which was free - snaked down from her shoulder, over her bra, down her stomach and abdomen before resting at her underwear.

Astrid bit her lip. He slowly stroked his finger up and down the garments front, feeling around.

The blondes knees buckled as she felt him touch her most sensitive spot.

"H-Hiccup..." She panted out, breathing warm air on his shoulder.

The man huffed out a airy laugh, picking her up and walking up the stairs towards his room where he set her down on the bed.

Astrid looked up at him, leaning up to support herself with her elbows.