Whatever

Drago raised his axe higher, preparing to end his life. It was early night when they got captured. Before that, they had planned on having a nice flight, maybe a pic-nic, watching the stars or just chill.

However, that would never happen. Not of Drago decided to kill them.

The evil man just mentioned was just about to drop the axe and kill him when he said, "Stop! Can I just...have a minute with her?" He asked. Drago rolled his eyes and let go of the chains that were wrapped around his neck and wrists.

"Astrid," He started. "It was supposed to be perfect today. I was going to propose and then we would-"

"Stop talking, bastard! Or I'll kill her too. What am I saying? I'm killing both of you anyway!" Drago laughed out.

"No! You can...threaten me. You can hurt me! You can kill me! But don't hurt her!" He yelled. Astrid protested. "H-Hiccup! No!" But when she had finished her last word, the axe was already dropping.

"NO!"

She jolted up in bed, sweat running down her forehead and she was breathing hard. Astrid turned her head to her left, expecting to see her husband, soundly asleep beside her but nothing.

The dream couldn't have been true, could it?

Astrid threw the covers off of her and ran towards the door, down the stairs and looked around. She saw a shadow on the wall in front of her and whipped around.

"Hiccup!" She yelled and begun to run. The man had about five second to place away his mug of water before she jumped at him.

"Astrid? What's the matter?"

Astrid only sobbed as rivers of tears made their was down her cheeks. "D-Don't ever leave me!" She yelled and pulled away, fisting her hands into his hair.

She jumped and wrapped her legs around Hiccup's waist. The mentioned chief wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and looked up at her.

Astrid leaned down and pressed her lips against his.

It was just a dream.