Paralysed

(A/N: I've change the script and the scenes! Yay, Hiccstrid!)

"Astrid!!" Hiccup yelled from above with Toothless. They had just watched as Astrid was about to take on the Flightmare all by herself but go paralyzed by it instead!

Hiccup watched in horror a it was about to strike again. And this time, it surely had killing in mind.

He did the only possible thing to do. He dove down with Toothless and without caring about his metal leg, he jumped to the spot behind Astrid, pushing her to the ground.

Astrid stood some frozen on both legs and hands. Hiccup however was terrified.

What if Astrid always would be frozen.

That's what was going on inside Hiccup's head at the moment he looked back at the glowing dragon. He was it coming back, just about to strike.

But, he couldn't an wouldn't let Astrid, the love of his life, get killed by a dragon. So, he gently dragged her over to Toothless and lifted her up onto him.

'Huh? She's not even that heavy...'

The Flightmare was just about to strike again before he flew into the clouds.

However, when the glowing dragon was gone, he landed and got of the Night Fury, turning around to face his crush.

"Astrid..." He said, grabbing her arms and shaking her lightly. The blonde just sat there for a moment before she shook her head. "Hi-Hiccup?"

"Oh, thank Thor your alright..."

Astrid looked at him. "What happened?" She asked. "The Flightmare...it sprayed you with some kind of mist, paralyzingly you."

"It...froze...me!"

"Good thing is that it only lasts temporarily..." Hiccup said and looked at the blonde. Astrid looked at him and before the boy knew it, she was in his arms.

"Thank you, Hiccup. For everything."

He smiled, hugging her back.

Then, they mounted Toothless for the mission to drive the Flightmare away, for good!

(A/N: Really short chapter. I've got like, two or three more One-Shots in my head so I'll hope you like this one!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.