Mama, Dada?

(A/N: What if Hiccup as Astrid had gotten a child when they where 17? I know, young, but hey, that might come out good too!)

"See, I told you it was in here," Astrid said, smiling as she placed her hand on Hiccup's chest, over his heart.

Her eyes quickly trailed to the button that would make his back fin pop out and she pressed it with her pointed finger.

The fin popped out dramatically, making Astrid laugh.

"Yeah, still doing that one! That's hilarious! C'mere you!" Hiccup laughed and grabbed his wife's waist, pulling her against him.

The chief bent his neck, pressing his lips against his loves for a few seconds.

Gobber, the villages blacksmith, covered a child's eyes because of reasons. One was that the child won't try it later on a Terror.

Trust me, it have happened!

Hiccup pulled back his head when a child's voice said, "Mama, Dada?"

The two looked down to see their three-and-a-half-year-old son looking up at them.

Astrid smiled, bent down and picked up Destin. Hiccup ruffled his little copy of a child before pressing a small kiss into the boys forehead.

"Hey, son. What's up buddy?"

A few yards away, Hiccup's four mother, Valka, stood there, gaping. Not only had she gotten back her son but also gotten a grandson.

"Dada!" Destin laughed and reached out his small arms towards his father.

Hiccup laughed, hugged his son while placing a hand onto Astrid's cheek. "I love you, Destin. And I love you to, Astrid."

"I love you, daddy!"

Astrid laughed, stepped forward and patted her sons back.

What wound have happened if Hiccup had died out there? She didn't know.

Destin's eyes landed right into Hiccup's mother and he pulled back.

"Who's that?" He pointed to the aged woman. Valka laughed lightly and slowly started walking towards the group.

"That," Astrid broke in. "Is your grandmother. She's also your fathers mother."

The little boy laughed dorkily. 'He's totally from his fathers side!' Astrid though.

Hiccup handed his son to his mother and smiles. Then, he stepped back and wrapped an arm around Astrid's waist.

"I'm glad your alive, babe," Astrid said, tears building in her eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked and wiped away the tear that escaped her eyes.

"I was just thinking of what I would do if you died, and not your..." She trailed off.

Hiccup hugged her, laying her head on his chest.

"But I'm here, right?"

Astrid looked up. "Yeah...I love you."

"I love you to."

Destin looked towards his parents from the arm of Valka. "Where's grandpa?"

Hiccup's breath caught in his throat.