Night Dream

Astrid had the urge to do it. She wanted to simply walk into Hiccup's house, into his room and be with him, all night.

And all was just because the battle with the Red Death had been a day ago or something.

And really, Astrid just wanted to be with Hiccup. Not only because she was still scared of loosing him. But also because she wanted him to know that she cared about him and that he would be with him.

But, it wasn't so easy. It wasn't because she was afraid. It was because her mind messed with her that Hiccup didn't like her ceaback but...it wasn't true, was it?

So, she did what she wanted. She went out of her house and walked thought the village in the middle of the night, towards Hiccup's house. When she reached it, she quietly opened the door.

Stoick had said that she could walk in whenever she wanted right after they landed. So, she took that opportunity and did it. As Astrid walked inside, she noticed that the fire still was glowing so it must have been a while since it stopped.

The blonde towards up the stairs and when we reached Hiccup's room, she walked inside. The boy was sleeping on his bed. And e looked so peaceful.

Astrid just wanted to kiss him. Right then and right there.

She slowly walked towards the bed and smiled. Hiccup was laying on his back, and a candle was still burning. The blonde then did something unexpected. She crawled into the bed so that her legs were straddling him and placed one of her hands on the side of the bed while the other brushed thought Hiccup's hair.

The boy stirred and opened his eyes. "Astrid?" He asked. "Sshh..."

Hiccup looked sleepy up at the blonde that was leaning over him. He closed his eyes and leaned into the blondes touch. "Hiccup..." Astrid whispered affectionately. "Hmm?" He murmured.

"I just want you to know that I care about you, very much..."

The boy opened his eyes and looked at Astrid. He played his hand on her wrist which was holding her up.

Then, he hesitated but laid his other hand on her waist. Astrid smiled and reached down. She placed her hand on his knee, stroking it.

The boy hissed silently but it still caught Astrid's attention. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." She whispered and leaned down, placing her lips on Hiccup's forehead. "I'm so sorry..."

"Mmm..."

Then, Astrid moved a little and pulled away from Hiccup. The boy whined a bit but settled down when Astrid stopped moving.

"Hiccup...what you did a few days ago was amazing, scary and heartbreaking. Please, don't ever do it again. I beg you. I truly thought that you died that day. Do you even know how it felt got me when I thought that you where gone. It felt like I just lost a part of me. I don't want to feel it, ever again!"

The boy stared up at the blonde leaning over him and without thinking, he pulled her down and pressed his lips against hers. Astrid melted right then and placed the hand she was stroking his hair with, behind his head to pull him closer.

Their tongues met and they fought for what seemed like an eternity. But...it was really like, two minutes before they pulled away.

Astrid leaned her forehead against his and their breaths mixed. "Astrid-"

"No...Hiccup, I want to tell you this...because, your my life right now and nothing else matters to me. I love you, Hiccup.."

The boy wrapped both of his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. "Astrid...I was about to tell you the same thing."

Then, he pecked her lips before pulling away a mere inch. Not even that. His lips where touching hers as he spoke.

"This may come to fast but...would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Astrid smiled and placed on of her hands on his chest.

"I would love to, Hiccup."

(A/N: That's it. So...yeah, I gave Hiccup some confidence. Anyway, soon, I'll reach my 50th chapter in this book! And I promise, it'll be MUCH more!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.