Tattoo

Hiccup had been keeping secrets from time to time but it always got known by the certain blonde who made ever word fall out of his mouth. And that girl, was his girlfriend.

Now, it only been a few weeks since the battle with Drago and everything was going great. There was still some ice left but most of it was gone. Gobber almost worked full time; making nails for the houses to be rebuilt. Easily said, everything was going smoothly.

The others who didn't have their houses, where staying in the Great Hall. Now, Astrid Wanda one of them. Yeah, her old house was ruined but she didn't live in it anymore. No...only a few weeks before the big battle, she had moved in with Hiccup just because they felt the need to.

Stoick, - who wasn't with them anymore, - had gladly accepted her into his home and considered her a family member.

Well, he'd always consider Astrid as a family member but now, it was something special. They where grown up adults. Both where ready to marry and Stoick knew that Hiccup was thinking about it.

So now, - after still not asking Astrid to marry him, - they say on the couch in their home. Of course, Valka was also living with them but she was rarely home since he had to help Fishlegs with the Book of Dragons.

The man smiled at the blonde between his legs. Astrid sensed that he was happy and smiled to. Her hands where in Hiccup's, which where laying around her wait lazily.

Astrid let go one of his hands and reached up to hook the arm around his neck. After doing that, she instantly felt him lean down his head.

After the growing spurt that Hiccup had when he was about eighteen or nineteen, he'd grown several inches taller than her. So now, she stood on about 5'9 feet while Hiccup bet her with two inches.

He was 6'1...and the tallest them in the group before Eret came into the picture. He was 6'4 but the height didn't matter.

Astrid shivered slightly when she felt Hiccup nibble on her earlobe. The man smirked and remembered that he wanted to show something for her.

"I wanna show you something..." Hiccup whispered into et eat before slowly moving away from the palace behind her.

Since Valka wasn't home and they where in his room. (A/N: Hiccup had a couch in his room. Just so you know and don't think that he is in the main room...) He could easily show her. But, he didn't know how she'd react.

The man walked to the middle of his room and slowly reached for his shoulder pads, unclamping them.

Astrid sucked in her breath sharply. 'What is he about to show me?' She asked herself. Hiccup gave her a reassuring smile before continuing.

Astrid calmed down and watched as Hiccup undressed. Piece by piece of armor and off and before she knew it, Hiccup was about to take off his shirt but Astrid stopped him.

"Hiccup...what are you going to show me...exactly?" The woman asked and stood up, walking over to the man. "You'll see...it's nothing like that! I promise...I just hope that you can accept it. Because it will always be there..."

Astrid looked at Hiccup curiously but she almost gasped when he pulled off his shirt. He had abs...and muscles.

"Um, Astrid?"

"Sorry...I just got carried away..."

These nodded before he pressed his forehead against hers. He placed one of his hands on her cheek and smiled. "This thing...keeps my best friend close..."

Astrid pulled away and opened her eyes. By the time she had done that, Hiccup had turned his back against her and she got to see it.

There was a tattoo. A circle with a Night Fury inside of it. However, she noticed two small words on the top and the bottom of the circle.

On the top stood; Astrid. And on the bottom; Toothless...

Astrid turned him around an quickly pressed her lips against his. Hiccup was surprised but he melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around his love.

Astrid pulled away as so as she started. Hiccup pouted but smiled an leaned his forehead against hers.

Astrid, being curious, placed her hands on Hiccup's chest, feeling around. Now, she had only seen Hiccup work shirtless in the forge a few occasions but it was really rare. However, now...she could actually feel his muscles.

Hiccup smiled down at his girl. He wanted to ask her now. And he knew that she would say yes because they have talked about it earlier. (A/N: Why do you guys thing they moved together?)

"Astrid...we've been talking about this many times earlier and I think it's time now..." Hiccup said and reached up to touch her cheek. Astrid looked up, thought a little an then smiled before nodding.

"Yes Hiccup...it is time..."

The two hugged and Astrid smiled, stroking his tattoo*.

(A/N: So...I will just remind you that this; * means that I wrote the title of the story. Anyway. I'm going to school soon and it's raining!!

"It's raining men! Hallelujah, it's raining men!" Sorry! Anyway, I will be updating an rainy Hiccstrid fluff.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.