I Don't Like You!

(A/N: Sorry for the bad quality on the photo. I snapped this picture from the TV. Set during The Flight Stuff. Changed a whole lot of stuff. This is like, the very beginning of Mama, Dada?)

"I know it's going to be hard on you all when I'm no longer here, especially you Astrid," Snotlout said and looked at the gang spread across the Academy.

The last week, he had seen the four of five signposts of Valhalla.

Astrid had said that it only was for great warriors but Snotlout being Snotlout, just shrugged.

Astrid looked away with annoyance and disgust in her eyes. "But I don't want any tears. I want you to remember me with joy in your hearts. So...think of the good times we had together..."

Astrid groined and looked at the dark haired boy. "For the last time, Snotlout, I don't like you! In fact...I don't like you at all! When can you even understand it that I never have and never will like you!"

Astrid was furious. She had told him so many times that she didn't like him at all but he just continued. Astrid had enough.

She marched up to Snotlout and slapped him across the face, hard. The boy yelped and fell to his knees, clutching his reddening cheek.

Astrid turned towards Hiccup. "However, there is one person that means the world to me. And he's the one I'm going to kiss right now..."

After that, Astrid walked up to Hiccup and locked her lips with his. Hiccup's eyes widened but before he knew it, he was gently kissing her back.

Snotlout sniffled, as if he was just about to cry but then, he stood up, looked at the kissing couple and ran out of the academy.

"Wow, how long have they been sucking each others faces off?" Tuffnut asked. "I don't know. But it's quite a while!" Ruffnut replied and the two walked towards their dragons, not wanting to see the end of this.

Fishlegs backed off to his dragon and smiled. He was just about to throw in an 'aww' when they pulled away.

Hiccup stared at Astrid for a second or two before she grabbed his hand.

•••

"Hiccup," Astrid whispered as she was pressed up against her wall in her parent less home.

Her parents had died when she was small and uncle Finn had ran away in shame because of the Flightmare.

"I want to take this to the bed..." She whispered into his ear as she trailed her hands up and down his back. Hiccup pulled away his head from her neck and looked at her.

"We can't. It's against the law to sleep with someone your not even married to."

"I know that, dumbo. But, I don't care. If I love you, - and you surely feel the same back - then why can't we take this to the bed. I mean, you can always propose to me after we done it," Astrid said, smiling and trailing kisses from the scar on his chin to his ear.

"I-I don't know. I don't want to sound insecure but...what if I'm not what you want? What if...what if I'm not what you need?" Hiccup asked and looked down, still having his arms around Astrid's body.

"Don't worry about that, you're already what I want and need. Come on, just get into bed with me..." She whispered.

Hiccup looked into her eyes, seeing only truth and nothing more.

No jokes.

No fooling.

Just truth.

•••