I don't care

Hiccup felt bad about himself. It wasn't that he couldn't do anything to save Stoick. It was because he thought that Astrid didn't deserve him. He wasn't strong, nor was he big and bulky.

He thought that because he wasn't so...Viking-y, Astrid didn't deserve him. But he was wrong because Astrid had told him everything.

• A Few Hours Earlier •

Hiccup was sitting in his room, drawing up new ideas for the stables on how to make the doors stronger.

It all had happened around two weeks ago. When Drago attacked and their late chief died. But he died a honorable death, saving his son and the future chief of Berk.

And that was what Hiccup tried to think. 'My father died, saving my life...' He thought.

His mother. Valka, who had found him when he was on his way to Drago, was sitting in the living room. She sat on Stoick's old chair, sewing.

Then, suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Valka put away her sewing and stood up, making her way towards the door.

When she opened it, she saw Astrid standing there. The blonde smiled. "Mom! Who is it?" Hiccup said from upstairs. "It's Astrid..."

"Tell her to go away, I'm not in the mood for talking to her..." And when she heard that, her smile fell. Valka looked at her. "Astrid, come in..."

Astrid put on a small smile - which didn't look happy - and walked inside. After closing the door, Valka turned towards Astrid. "It's best if you talk to him..." She said and looked up towards the loft.

Astrid nodded. "Thank you, Valka." The woman smiled at her. "Anything for my future-daughter-in-law..." She said. Astrid blushed before smiling and making her way upstairs.

"Hiccup" Astrid said softly. "Didn't I ask you to go away?" He asked. Astrid looked down, tears building in her eyes. She quickly blinked them away before she walked into his room. "Yes...you did but-"

"-But what are you doing here, then?" Hiccup broke in and looked at her. "Because...I wanted to see you" She said.

"But I don't!"

Astrid stepped back with tears in her eyes. "But...but why?"

After that, Hiccup didn't answer. He mumbled something. "What?" Astrid asked. "I don't deserve you..." He whispered.

"You can't say tha-"

"Astrid! I don't deserve you. Your amazing and everything but me? I'm nothing but a looser. Maybe I should have just died instead of my father that day! Then you could have someone better than me!!" Hiccup shouted at her.

"Hiccup..." Astrid said with a gasp. "No! The best thing is just if we break up! It's the best for you!"

He then turned around. Astrid just stood there, not believing what he had said. Tears where following down her cheek.

Only when Hiccup heard a sniff, he turned around. Astrid slumped down in the floor like a crying mess. Hiccup looked at her before he closed his eyes.

"W-why would y-you do t-this t-to me? I-I thought t-that y-you loved m-me..." Astrid whispered. Hiccup's eyes snapped open.

Love...

"Gosh, what have I done?" He asked under his breath. He ran over to Astrid and sat down on the floor next to her, wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her again this chest.

"I'm sorry Astrid...I don't know what have gotten into me...I'm sorry" Hiccip muttered into Astrid's hair.

The girl - no, woman - wrapped her arms around his middle, hugging him tight as she cried into his shoulder.

They didn't know how long they'd sat there. Astrid suddenly pulled away and stood up. She looked down at Hiccup and held out her hand for him. Hiccup slowly took her hand and she pulled him up.

After standing up, he looked down at her. Astrid stepped forward and leaned her forehead against his shoulder. Hiccup slowly fastened his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck before she pulled back her head. He looked into her eyes. "Astrid..." Hiccup whispered. "Your so...beautiful."

Astrid laughed. "And you so...handsome." Hiccup smiled down at her. "Hey Astrid...I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" He asked.

"I already have..."

Hiccup smiled before slowly making his way down her waist to her thighs. "Jump..." He whispered. Astrid jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. Hiccup held her in place by holding her thighs.

Astrid looked at him and leaned down, placing a kiss on his lips. However, this kiss was so much more than the kiss he'd initiated a few weeks ago.

Tongues where wrapped around each other, saliva was exchanged and Astrid's hands where roaming.

However, when the kiss ended, Hiccup's hands where on Astrid's butt. "Hiccup!" She said. "What?" He asked. "Your hands..."

"And? Is something wrong? I mean? Isn't it time?"

"Hiccup!" Astrid said again. But she laughed after it. "Not tonight...but I will make sure that it will happen in the upcoming days."

Hiccup pouted. "Alright...my house" she said and slid down from him. "Tonight..."

Hiccup's eyes lit up. "Can't wait!"

Astrid laughed and turned away from him. She walked towards the door, swaying her hips with purpose. "Oh gods..." Hiccup groined. Astrid then stopped and turned around. "This-" she gestured to herself, "is all your tonight..."

Hiccup groined. Astrid then left. Valka was sitting in Stoick chair, smirking. Just when Astrid was about to open the door, Valka said, "have fun tonight..."

"Oh I will..." And when she realized when she had said, her eyes widened. "Um...I'd better go!" She said and hurried out of the door. "Hiccup! Come down here..." Valka said.

Hiccup walked down, dreamily. Valka stood up and whistled. Cloudjumper's squawk was heard. "Have fun with Astrid tonight..." She said with a smirk and walked to the door.

"Oh...it will be more than fun..." Valka then went out of the door. Hiccup's eyes widened. "Oh Thor!" He yelled to himself. Valka's laugh was heard outside before Cloudjumper lifted.

Hiccup walked over to a wall and hit his head against it. His eyes then lit up. He walked over to the door and peeked out. When the surrounding was clear, he walked out and closed it after him.

Hiccup looked around before he started to run. He ran towards Astrid's house with a smirk.

'Best day ever!'