Tie

It was prom at the High School in Berk. Young woman and men where dressed in fancy evening dresses.

Slow music was playing from the scene where the speakers where.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck, looking up at him. Hiccup smiled.

He had lived his whole life, wondering if he would ever get someone to love him as much as he loved a certain girl.

That dream has come true when he was fifteen and ever since that day, they had been together.

They where know all over the school. Usually, people talked about them and how they wanted a relationship that would last five years.

Hiccup smiled, slowly wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's tiny waist.

Astrid had been born with a rare syndrome that caused her waist to not develop entirely. So, while the rest of the schools girls had almost straight waists, Astrid was skinny and curvy.

Not that Hiccup minded her being like that. He only disliked when guys where staring at her.

But, Astrid knew very well how to defend herself. She had gone in both karate and gymnastics.

Whenever a guy would spank her ass or getting to close, the blonde would grab his wrist, turn his arm and pin it behind his back.

The guys therefor stopped after a while because they knew very well that Astrid could break their arm if they didn't stop.

Hiccup, however, wasn't afraid of her. He'd been with her for five years, he knew her secrets.

Astrid smiled when she felt Hiccup's thin but steel-strong arms wrap around her.

The blonde laid her head on his shoulder, rocking with her boyfriend. Hiccup's smile faded for a second and he pulled away, wanting to look serious.

Astrid looked at him, curiosity written all over her face. "I love you," Hiccup said, smiling again. Astrid narrowed her eyes, grabbed his tie and pulled him in.

She pressed her lips against his for a few seconds, - more like minutes - before pulling away. They lips where only an inch apart as she spoke. "I love you too, Hiccup."

The man smiled, grabbing her waist and pulling her in for another kiss. A much longer kiss.