Waking Up

The sun was shining into the room Hiccup and Astrid laid in. It was shining right onto her face, Dooley waking her up.

The blonde smiled, slowly opening her eyes and looking around. At first, she didn't know where she where but then, everything came back to her like a huge wave.

They had, had their wedding yesterday and gone early to bed. (A/N: They haven't had sex, just so you guys know...)

Astrid looked up, seeing the dust slowly floating down from the ceiling. She smiled before turning her head towards the man beside her.

Hiccup was sleeping soundly on his back, one arm around his wife and the other laying beside him. The sun was not only shining at her but him to, revealing the hidden colors in his hair.

The blonde just couldn't resist it and lifted her arm from his chest, sliding her fingers though his auburn locks.

Hiccup laid there, before he, suddenly stirred but settled how again. Astrid smiled and soothed closer to him, placing one of her legs over his.

Hiccup smiled and slowly opened his eyes. However, he quickly squeezed them shut when the light hit them. Astrid, already used to the light, pulled away her hand from his hair and shadowed his eyes.

The chief smiled and slowly opened his eyes again, getting used to it after a while, then, taking away his wife's hand.

"Hey, Astrid..." Hiccup signed and turned towards her. Said woman signed and snuggled into his chest. "Hey, babe..."

"You know, that was the best sleep I've ever had" Hiccup said with a smile. Astrid wrapped one of her arms around his middle, sliding her hand into his pants and underwear, over his rear.

The mans breath hitched. Astrid laughed. "Your just...warm..." She said, pulling back her head slightly.

Hiccup laughed lightly and stroke the arm thy was laying around him. He leaned his head down and placed his lips onto her forehead, lingering there.

"Hiccup..." Astrid whispered. She just wanted to be close so now, she wrapped her leg around his, pulling herself closer to her man.

"Astrid, as much as I love to lay here with you, I have a village to take care of."

That was true. Ever since that battle with Drago. That battle that took Stoick's life, ever since that, Hiccup had been chief and that must have been a few months ago.

"True..." Astrid answered his last sentence. "But..." She snuggled closer to him. "The village can be without their chief for a few hours...don't they?"

"I guess...but-"

Before he could continue, Astrid climbed over him and kissed him. "Mmphd?!"

And that, that was the day that Astrid and Hiccup got another family member on the way.