Ready?

Hiccup took a deep breath and slowly walked into his and Astrid's room. The two had gotten into a fight last night about babies and parenthood, stuff like that, so now, he just wanted to apologize.

He found her laying on their queen sized bed, blankets and fluffy pillows surrounding her.

Astrid turned off the TV and turned her head towards her husbands of a few months.

She found him smiling, leaned against one of the posts in the room. His hands where behind his back while he was looking at her with a small smile.

"What?"

"I just wanted to say that...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started yelling at you yesterday. I'm sorry...can...can you forgive me?"

Astrid looked at him with a slightly tilted head. She brought up her finger and scratched the bridge of her nose with her nail.

"Hmm..." She though. Maybe, she had went to far to. She really only wanted to stop him from getting to clingy.

"Alright," Astrid said with a smile. Hiccup smiled back.

"About this children thing again. I've though about it and...sure, if you want some...well, then, let's make some. Right here, right now..." Hiccup said with a small grin as he unbuckled his jeans, letting them drop to the floor.

Astrid's mouth stood agape. He really wanted children? What had gotten into him? She hoped that he hadn't hit his head into something.

But, before she could protest, he was leaned over him, his legs on either side of her hips.

"Hicc-" Astrid couldn't even continue when he pressed his lips against hers.

His hand trailed in under her shirt and I did her bindings.

Less to say, there really was some baby-making that night.